New Lives in our Life

Started by Daniel Nighteyes, December 07, 2009, 06:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howdy Doody

I haven't had a pet for about 5 years. However, we dog sit now and then for my daughter. Back about October, my grandaughter was watching a TV show called Bonnie Hunt. They have rescue dogs on sometimes. She saw a dog on there and screamed Mommy, that is what I want for my birthday. That dog. My daughter ran in and got a glimpse of the dog. It was cute. She went online to the shows website and put in for the dog. She figured no way in hell would she be able to beat out a bunch of other folks. Well, she actually got it. The dog was already to go, neutered, all shots, a chip and stuff like that. They figure it is about a year old, but it is pretty well behaved. We dog sat it over Thanksgiving weekend and it didn't destroy anything, but my wife kept a close eye on it too. I think it is going to mellow out and be really nice. It looks to me like part cocker and maybe part english setter. I don't think it will be too much bigger than a cocker though. My grandaughter named it Copper after a dog in a movie.

yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Dr. Bob

Great looking pup!  Great looking Granddaughter too!!  Doesn't take after you at all!! :o ;) :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Forty Rod

Quote from: Dr. Bob on December 15, 2009, 01:19:13 PM
Great looking pup!  Great looking Granddaughter too!!  Doesn't take after you at all!! :o ;) :D

The dog or the granddaughter?  In either case that's a blessing.

Merry Christmas, Howdy.   ;D 

And the same to everyone else, too.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Howdy Doody

Quote from: Dr. Bob on December 15, 2009, 01:19:13 PM

It is a good thing neither one does. Forty called it. My nose is longer than that dogs, and I am not Hawaiian either ;D
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

GunClick Rick

Copper is COOL...Dat kid looks happy too. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com