HIDE MAN

Started by KOOTENAY COWBOY, December 06, 2009, 02:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KOOTENAY COWBOY

Howdy.
Iam just passin thru on my way to the Chinook Spread.
I plan to start back makin my own leather goods again.
Who supplies you/all with hides. Years back I used to use Tandy and I can find a Hide Man
but I would like to know where yo/all purchase hides.
Iam told I'll need something called a cart, thought maybe I'dd do the outside with leather.
Keep your powder dry :)

Skeeter Lewis

Hi, CB, good to have you back in the fold. Go to FAQ-HOWTO-SUPPLIERS-IDEAS. You'll see a category for leather suppliers.
All the best. Skeet

GunClick Rick

There's some folks on braintan.com that have elk ,deer and fubbalo..
Bunch a ole scudders!

KOOTENAY COWBOY

Thanks ya/all.
I usually get a bag of ends from my harness maker but Iam going to need more and Iam just tryin to rope some prices.
I'll drop in to the site's like brain tan. I've tanned my own before but I smelt like a dead mule for 2 weeks.
My dog liked me tho :)

Marshal Will Wingam

When you get your hide and make something, come on back here and post a picture of it. We enjoy seeing stuff from other pards. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see more of you in the future.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KOOTENAY COWBOY

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on December 06, 2009, 09:00:08 PM
When you get your hide and make something, come on back here and post a picture of it. We enjoy seeing stuff from other pards. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Thanks for the invite Marshal.
I hang my spurs at the Chinook spread an like to visit with ya/all.
Iam a dial up Kowboy an any time I try to load pictures they only show half.
Anyhow, I posted one of my yarns in the Chinook Bunkhouse if en ya/all would like to read a Buffalo Story.
Thanks Again
Keep yer powder dry. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com