One for The Kid

Started by John M Cohea, December 05, 2009, 08:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John M Cohea

Here's one I just finished up for Kid Terico.
Veg-tan wrapped in deer rawhide, rattlesnake inlays on the front and belt loop, LOTS of fringe, tin cones, horsehair, brass tacks and spots, antler crown concho,antique trade beads, and a few coyote claws.
This one is was a lot of fun to do, and I hope you like it Kid!

Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Dave Cole

That turned out great Brother John.Dave  ;D

Ace Lungger

Howdy John,
I know for fact that KT will love it!!!! :o :o :o :o I only wished I had your talnent!!! You want to hear something Funny, I am lost for words :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Gun Butcher

Beautiful job John, and you have rendered Ace speechless :o ;D What  greater praisecan a man ask for. ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Beautiful work John, thanks for the look see  ::)

tEN  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Where did ya say the Kid lives? ::)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

This one is really nice. I like the colors. They're just a little different than we usually see. It works well.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

John cant thank u enough. I know while working with you on this you put that extra time and thought into making this so it would be different and it is. Its GREAT. All the people who have made things for me on this site have put that extra something into there work to give me something over the top. Thanks to all of you. My collection is definately ONE OF A KIND. When I die who says u cant take it with you.  ;D ;DTerry

GunClick Rick

You got that right Kid.I wish there was some kind of register you guys were in so when our grandkids take this stuff to the Antique Road Show they will know where it came from :) Then get rich ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

John M Cohea

Thanks pards,I 'ppreciate the kind words ;DTerry, I enjoyed doin' this one for you and glad you like the resultsI
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Kid Terico

Dr Bob , Thats quite a find . Thanks for putting up the pict. KT

Dr. Bob

Thought that you would get a kick out of it!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com