OCB: A Pard to Ride the River With

Started by Daniel Nighteyes, December 04, 2009, 02:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Nighteyes

Just a quick note.  I've had two opportunities to purchase CAS items from Ottawa Creek Bill, and both times I've been very pleased.  Both times the items I bought met or exceeded my expectations, and both times Bill went ABCD (Above and Beyond the Call of Duty)  to ensure that everything went well.

Thanks, Bill.

-- Nighteyes

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: Daniel Nighteyes on December 04, 2009, 02:32:35 PM
Just a quick note.  I've had two opportunities to purchase CAS items from Ottawa Creek Bill, and both times I've been very pleased.  Both times the items I bought met or exceeded my expectations, and both times Bill went ABCD (Above and Beyond the Call of Duty)  to ensure that everything went well.

Thanks, Bill.

-- Nighteyes

Thanks Glenn.....Can't wait to see a new avatar of you holding that new Henry.......

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Dr. Bob

OCB is one fine fella!  Even being an Indian! :o ;) ;D  Proud to say that he is my FRIEND!!  And a superb craftsman too!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Dr. Bob on December 05, 2009, 03:11:01 AM
OCB is one fine fella!  Even being an Indian! :o ;) ;D 

[Now that's courage -- outnumbered two-to-one, and says something like that...]   ;) ;)

Dr. Bob

Naw,  poor judgement!!  At least yer both more than 400 miles from where I live. :D :D :D  Sometimes I just can't help myself! :o ;D ;)  But, I would say it sitting next to him on his couch too!  Just that kind of fool~ ;) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Forty Rod

Dan'l has a Henry?  Katie bar the door.  Won't be no living with him now.

Congratulations. 
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Forty Rod on December 05, 2009, 07:02:57 PM
Dan'l has a Henry?  Katie bar the door.

Yup.  Had ta pawn Granny Gert's dentures ta git it, too!  [Seriously, a great price on an excellent rifle.]

Marshal Deadwood

Iv known Bill for a good many years. If Bill says it, you can put money on it. Man can't be no more level than Bill Proctor.

MD

Forty Rod

So now you gotta come to a GLB lunch to show it off.  ;D

You bring yours, I'll bring mine, and if we get enough together we can commandeer ourselves a parking lot.  8)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Major 2

If Dan say's Boo,  :)  I'll add him to the Henry Forum shooters list.

And your spot on about OCB...he just sent me the NCOWS Intro DVD he did... it will be the center display piece, I'll have in a February Sportsman Show
when planets align...do the deal !

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Major 2 on December 06, 2009, 05:05:36 AM
If Dan say's Boo,  :)  I'll add him to the Henry Forum shooters list.

BOO!

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

triple w

You can add me to the list of those that speak highly of OCB. I just competed a deal with Bill that went as smooth as the nose of a fine pony! I'm really looking forward to meeting him sometime in the near future. Thanks Again Bill!

TW  ;D
BOLD# 986, STORM# 352,   The Winchester 1876 Society,
1860 Henry Rifle Shooters Roster #123, Spencer Shooting Society #318

Dr. Bob

Bill is a fine fellow and way too modest!  Thanks for all you have done for NCOWS Bill!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com