Ejector Extractor Problem 97 clone

Started by Charlie Bowdre, November 29, 2009, 09:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Bowdre

Hi guys
I have a Norinco 97 clone 12 ga. pump . It has worked well for me despite the rough look . However I am in a pickle now as it all of a sudden decides it does not want to toss out the fired shell.
Any ideas of where to look.
I have checked everything I can think of , not sure where to go ???
Thanks
Dutchy
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

Pettifogger

Make sure the left hand extractor is OK and that the little ejector spring that sticks through the hole on the left side of the receiver isn't broken or bent.

Charlie Bowdre

"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

Charlie Bowdre

Well gang I am in a pickle . The right hand extractor , plunger , spring is gone completely As in 'gone .. not there' . It must have flew off , flipped off or fell off while I was shooting . Of course I didn't notice till I started to pay attention to why the shells would not come out of the chamber. :-[

Does anyon have an email telephone number or site when I could get replacement parts for this .
Second question as this is a clone would it be safe to assume (ugh) the parts would be the sme as shown on the 97 diagrams..

Appreciate you help.
Dutchy +

BOLD 887 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

John Taylor

It's worth a try to use the original type , http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=171400B&CatID=7453&mySort=1  They have the Chinese copy listed but don't show an extractor spring for it.
John Taylor, gunsmith

Charlie Bowdre

Thanks JT

I see Evil Roy has some parts listed as well . Going to check both .
Enjoy
Dutchy +

BOLD 887 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com