Navajo look moccasins

Started by FEATHERS, November 24, 2009, 04:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FEATHERS

G'Day Pards,Like to post these pics of a pair of Navajo Moccasins I made for my daughter,with the thanks to Ottawa Creek Bill,Ten Wolves & WC for their help & advice. Feathers

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

JD Alan

They look great. Nice work Feathers. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ace Lungger

Howdy Feathers,
Super job on the moccasins!! You have a whole lot more talnent than I got!! There is no way that I could ever make a pair of them!!
Thanks for sharing.
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

G'day Feathers

Well the moccasins came out awesome, you have some talent to be able to pull this off, I bet your daughter loves them, they're just a nice design and very comfortable to wear, I used to hunt in mine, they're nice and quite, and Feathers I was happy to help, any time pard, keep up the great work . :D ;D

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Hi Feathers, Great job. Clothing , ect. are the last thing I want to try to make. Good job again. KT

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice mocs, Feathers. You did a first rate job on those. They look really comfortable.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

FEATHERS

Thanks to all for your comments,had a lot of fun making them & my Daughter certainly loves them.Feathers

cowboywc

Howdy Pal
Those mocs came out great.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

FEATHERS

G'Day WC,Thank you my friend,it's the start of our summer here & she still won't take them off.Feathers.another pic

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com