Holsters on Gunbroker

Started by Sir Charles deMouton-Black, November 20, 2009, 08:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Charles deMouton-Black

NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme."

Marshal Will Wingam

The double rig was cool. Thanks for the link. Here's another one that I liked.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=147205179

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

litl rooster

I think "Lunker" has bought every Heiser-Geo Lawerance and Colorado Saddlery holster ever produced ;D

Here's one I can't help droolin over including the Colts

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=147343458

Mathew 5.9

Slowhand Bob

WOW Marshall, if that is like the one WH wore in THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN then it would be one of the rarest ever!  I would go so far as to say no one ever saw one like the one he wore in that movie.  The tiny holster for the little Ruger is a gem and the seller is correct that well made holsters for these little guns are hard to find. 

Marshal Will Wingam

That rig is really nice, LR. I think the silver alone is outstanding. The pistols are really a nice addition.

Bob, I'm tempted to make one similar to that for the right side. At least do a tooling job like that on a strong side. What a nice looking holster.

AW!  The Heiser is gone already.  It was a beauty!

litl rooster

MW... I like the one you posted and think it would be great for Wild Bunch catagory, I'vce been browsing his stuff a couple weeks now looking for ideals for a holster

Yes the silver is great on the other.......I'm not in to all the chrome for this game, but I do like collecting ART
Mathew 5.9

Skeeter Lewis

Sorry I missed that Heiser rig. Was it a double buscadero?

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

The F.H.Caenen rig with all the silver, was most likely worn in parades, it is too fancy for anything else, which also shows why it is such good condition for its age, rigs like these were usually only worn for very special events.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ace Lungger

I missed the double rig, but the others look great!!! Like TW said those Silver Holsters were worn in a lot Parades and at County Fairs in the past! Very nice rigs, thanks for starting this post!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Kid Terico

Couple Heisers for sale on ebay. KT

Kid Terico

I have only one Heiser holster, got it on Ebay, and the quality of the leather seems TOP-NOTCH. 

It is a hunters style, circa mid-50s I think, that fits a Browning Hi-Power, but is perfect for my Husqvarna 1907.  I understand that older ones are very collectible.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Kid Terico

I put a $500.00 bid on one and it didnt meet the reserve. Will have to go higher. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

LR, I made my Wild Bunch holster much like that one but without the tooling and a straight hang strong side. It's a good design for the 1911.

litl rooster

Marshall Wil,l I figered it would be good on a mills belt or just slide it over and exsisting(sp?) gunbelt.   I'll try and see if I can make one this winter, I believe I have enough hide left to do so. I'm just a damn soldier of fortune anyways and don't give two hoots about PC
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: Kid Terico on November 23, 2009, 11:56:00 AM
I put a $500.00 bid on one and it didnt meet the reserve. Will have to go higher. KT

if your talking about the Heiser it has a buy now of 600 with 585 on it.
Mathew 5.9

Ace Lungger

Howdy Fella's,
Has anyone ever seen a copy of the carving pattern that is on those Heiser holster that were posted? I realy like that design, but there isn't anyway that I could free hand it, so If anyone knows where I could go to buy patterns?? Those holsters show a lot of class!
I would be great full for any advice!!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Kid Terico

Liti R   both of the Heiser rigs are bid only and with reserve. No buy now and the reserve is more than $500.00. KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com