How to determine a value

Started by Forty Rod, November 16, 2009, 04:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

I just got a pair of old Mexican botas, probably mid-1980s, but I don't know for sure.

Each one has five silver (they tarnish up really well) Pesos made into domed conchos (newest date I can fund is 1982) and four oval slotted conchos. Look to be Mexican made and in good shape. Carving on the leather top band is crude and looks to be stamped first, them carved around the larger parts. Sides are suede, seams are like leather, bottom band is thin russet leather.

They've been used and the straps moved to fit a 'fatter' leg. They are too long for me...23" top to bottom down the shin.

I don't have a digital camera anymore. Mine kind of wore out suddenly when I threw the aggravating POS against a tree.

Any suggestions about how to find a value? Those Pesos should ad twenty five or thirty cents to the value.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Didn't even try.  just walked over and said, "Thank you, tree, for helping me be rid of that beknighted, evil device, that invention of the devil, and an affront to mankind everywhere."

The tree didn't answer, just looked smug, and sighed.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

I have a friend with CP,i did the same thing with my cell phone camera one day,cept mine hit the sidewalk.We went and had coffee and i told him what i did and he asked me in his way of talkin,"did ya get a picture of the sidewalk"that's when coffee went out my nose.. :D

Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com