Anybody have DuPont Corian grips on their guns?

Started by Harley Starr, November 10, 2009, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Starr

Do you love'em, like'em, or just plain swear by them?
A work in progress.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Ranger

A very good friend of mine just made me a pair, and they're beautiful, they feel great in my hand, and he even buried the screw , so it doesn't show on my left side, and then he put my initials at the bottom, they feel rock solid and even though I haven't fired the gun yet, I think they will do just fine.

Here's a picture

Regards

tEN wOLVES   ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Harley Starr

A work in progress.

Ace Lungger

RTR,
I have 4 pistols with Corian grips, the same person that made TW's made mine, he is also a good friend of mine!! I realy like mine and i don't ever plan to take them off. I am going to do my best, to get him to make me some more!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Harley Starr

Well Ace, Ten Wolves, now I'm really curious. Who is your Corian friend?
A work in progress.

Fingers McGee

Yes, Inquiring minds wnat to know.  I'd like some on some of my pistols

FM
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well Pards sorry it took so long to get back, our own Johnny McCrae made them for me and Ace,

He does really great work, and hes a good pard, one to ride the trail with

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

Here she is again
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com