Previous topic - Next topic

White Buffalo Chip

Howdy folks
After searching for a long time for a IWB for my
carry piece(C/A Bulldog Pug), decided today to
just make one myself. Scrap leather and a few
mistakes, most cause I got in a hurry.

WBC
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

JD Alan

It looks good to me. That's in interesting stamp design. Is that one stamp or a combo? Thanks, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

White Buffalo Chip

Howdy JD,
It's a combo of a R875
filled in with a D434 & S631.
That's where I got sloppy.
Thanks for the kind words
Chip ;D
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy WBC

Not bad for a quick fix, with skills like yours we'll be looking for more from you, like JD said nice use of stamps on your border tooling, your holster looks great pard. and Thanks for sharing, if this is your first time here I'd like to extend a Welcome, to the Leather Shop, we're happy to have you join in with us. :D

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

That looks like it'll work fine, pard. Looks like the molding will hold that pistola just right. Nice job.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

White Buffalo Chip

Thanks for the welcome TW, and the kind
words about the holster. I should have made a pattern
as my SP101 is giving me dirty looks now.Thank goodness
the single actions and semi's all have holsters already. I
hate it when they all gang up on me (like on range day).
Keep safe and shoot straight.

Thanks Marshal, that molding has got me wondering if it'll
last,no water used, just the dampness left over from the
coat of Bagkote. Oh well we'll see.

WBC
--George Washington--

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Slowhand Bob

White Buffalo Chip, its been awhile and I am glad to see you on the Leather Shop forum pard.  I think you have a mighty fine looking holster there and I would not worry about the molding as its there.  We got some really fine guys here that are doing work which you should really like and from the looks of your work you will fit right in.  I will be watching for more from you in the near future and let me know if I can ever be of any help.

Kid Terico

Nice looking holster. Your on the right track. Keep it up and show more of your work. KT

White Buffalo Chip

Howdy SHB and TK,
Thanks for the great welcome and
kind words guys.Gotta go to work.
Be safe

WBC :)
--George Washington--

JD Alan

WBC, thanks for the infro on the stamps used. I keep a Tandy catalog next to my computer, so I can look things up, so now I can see how you did it. I think it's a novel approach. I need to do some experimentation with stamps. Thanks for the inspiration! 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

White Buffalo Chip

No problem JD, I sometimes buy two
stamps (craftool), and file on one to alter the impression
it leaves. Thanks for the good words.

WBC
--George Washington--

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com