TTN 1897

Started by Lewie Girardeau, November 04, 2009, 04:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewie Girardeau

Howdy,

I was wondering if the TTN  1897 can handle a standard turkey load in the regular 2 3/4" size which is what it is chambered for?
    Also do the screw in chokes ban them from match use?

Lewie Girardeau

Infernal Combustion

Should be able to handle a standard load of any kind.

Screw in chokes are legal as long as they don't extend past the barrel.  I've got screw-in chokes in my Stoeger Uplander double.  They're no problem unless you can see them.
Sometimes its not the speed but the direction...

Marshal Deadwood

DOes the longer TTN barrels come with screw in chokess ? Isnt the barrels a bit thin to install them ?

MD

Lewie Girardeau

Howdy Pards;

After it seem like forever I took the 1897 to the range today an introduced my 14 y/o boy to it.
        They both did great and after pattering it my son and I went up to the skeet range.
         Even though I was shooting # 6 fed loads I have to say that I failed out on the line and the gun did wonderfully.
     I was worried about how it would do through the stage with the cly. bore choke but it didn't let me down what so ever!! Even though I was tossing number 6 instead of skeet loads!!

Lewie Girardeau

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com