WIP chaps.

Started by RollingThunder, October 29, 2009, 09:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun Butcher

RT, the chaps came out real nice and tell your little one that if she keeps taking pictures as good as those pretty soon they will let her have better lookin models :o ;D ::) ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

RollingThunder

Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

Gun Butcher

Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

RollingThunder

You don't notice an amazing resemblence to John Wayne? Maybe Tom Selleck?
Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

Gun Butcher

OHH!  Yeah.... The eyes are gettin old I guess ??? ::)

Marshal Will Wingam

Those chaps are really fine, RT. Good work. Tell your daughter the pics are outstanding. I like the one with you squatting best. It makes one wonder what has captured your attention. All the photos are good and show more going on than just the subject. She has a good eye for capturing one's interest.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dr. Bob

RT,

Just ignore that GB fella!  I see a career in modeling for you in the near future! :o ;) ;D ;D  Just send your  picies off to the agencies and you will be famous!! ;D ;) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com