I'm Back!

Started by cowboywc, October 26, 2009, 02:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Howdy All
I am back. What an excellent trip. The extra things I got to see and do more than made up for the things I didn't.
I put over 5,000 miles on my van. Not sure what's more tired my van or my butt.
Looks like it's gonna take me a long time to catch up on all the work that has been done while I was gone.
After I get all the pix edited I'll post some here as well as my photobucket.
It's good to be back and sad at the same time.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Gun Butcher

Hey WC, glad to see you back in the saddle again ;) ;)  Looking forward to seeing all the pictures and hearing about your travels. GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Pal

It's good to have you back safe and sound, sounds like you will have a lot to share with us, and we're all looking forward to it

Welcome Home

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Welcome home WC. It sounds like you had a good trip. I'm sure glad you had time to stop and visit Ace. I'm sure he enjoyed it
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Welcome back, WC. Trips like that are always great fun. It's a bit of culture shock coming home from them. Loooking forward to pics when you get a chance to settle in.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

Glad to see you made it back, lookin forward to all the stories and pics.

AZ Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

Sounds like a nice trip,wished i could gone with ya,i have been gettin the travelin bug lately,would love to go back to Idaho where my sis is.Glad ta see ya back safe and sound..Always enjoy your pictures. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy WC,
Welcome back. Glad to hear that you had a safe and successful trip.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com