Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work AC, it looks great

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Johnny McCrae

Beautiful work, AC. Nicely done. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Wolf Tracker

AC  that is a very nice rig. I like the way the colors of the hair on look against the dyed leather.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks for your input Wolf Tracker,

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

AC, that's quite a rig. Interesting colors, well done. Thanks for the pics.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Irish Dave

Interesting design and well-done craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks Marshall and Irish Dave, It's good to be back at Leather pounding.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

Yep there i was,chewin on a piece of jerky,all was quite when i heard the thundering hoofs of the biggest bull buffalo an indian ever saw! He skewerd right through the ramuda,then tore my tent to shreds,my rifle over by the fire i was in no position to run,i pulled my skinner  and grabbed horn!!! With all my might i thrusted once,twice three times,he weakened after the tenth and slid to his front knees and that's when i thrusted the death nail into his huge breast!!! I thought i was a goner too out of air and and to weak to stand,but i had to skin the beast and skin i did into the early dawn,i salted the hide and we had a feast of buffalo that day,come evening i handed the hid to my friend in lawless shenanagins and he made a bueatiful...  ~TO BE CONTINUED~ ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Sir Charles deMouton-Black

Sounds like a buffalo story is comin' on.  ;D ;D

Might smell a bit better than a fish story ???
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme."

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Quote from: GunClick Rick on August 20, 2011, 11:57:13 AM
;D

Well, a male buff is called a bull, so it might turn out to be BULLS..........tory.   ::)  Consider the story teller.   :D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Kid Terico

Clicker how can such a short pard tell such a TALL TALEEEEEEEEEEE  ?  ???KT

GunClick Rick

I'm long in the tooth.. ;D Buffalo tooth that is...We tanned his hide where he died Clyde and my indian friend did this when he was dead!

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

FEAST THINE EYES UPON EXCELLENTS!!White beads to represent the white knuckles of the hand that held the skinning knife,brown beads to represent the brown cloud of hair that filled my eyes as i held on for dear life,red beads for the blood that the huge beast shed just before the skinning had begun,rawhide for the thickness of the beasts coat just before i handed it to the Ojibey Chief that rode beside me,he sang the song of victory as he stitched each bead and threaded edge,HI WAY YI HO NI YAY HEY HEY~~~ translation~( you skin another buffler you white redneck peckerwood and the next holster's gonna have blue eyes fer trimmin! >:( )

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Clicker we will have to take a survey as to who was the most ugly. The man that did the skinning , the Buffalo or the holster? KT ;D ;D ;D ???

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That is something alright, a real crowd pleaser for sure, and the ugliest holster I have ever seen to date, but cool at the same time, wear it proudly Rick, KT was thinking of you when he made it, and that alone says a lot, har har . ::) :o ;D :D ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

ATTA Boy TW You tell em. KT :D  Clicker the wooley chaps are on the way. YAW Right   >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com