Previous topic - Next topic

Bill LOGAN

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

Marshal. Bill. thank you. KT

Boothill Bob

Howdy. 
Now I've finiched my first speed holster. Its metal lined on the back of the pouch and
down the skirt. On the photo is still wet after the moulding. It was fun making it so I think I'm gona make a complete rigg..
I have to thank Chuck 100 yd for a great pattern, couldent make it without your help.
Now I'm waiting for an outher pattern on a speed holster, will be fun to make that to.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Boothill Bob

More photos

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Bob, Chuck 100's pattern was well executed and looks great.

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Bob good job . Nice design.  . KT

Bill LOGAN

Boothill Bob

Thank pards, but the design is Chucks, I just used his pattern  :)

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Chuck 100 yd

You made yourself a nice holster there pard. I am glad I could be of help. It`s nice to see it worked out well for you.  ;)

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks very good, BB. Very nice Work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ned Buckshot

HOKEY SMOKIE BULLWINKLE!

Can we say heat & humidity!

It's even hot in Frostbite Falls!

It was 101 with a dew point of 81 here in southern MN yesterday with more to come!

KT hope ya got a/c in your shop!

What's everybody else gettin for weather?

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Ned Buckshot on July 18, 2011, 06:00:35 AM
HOKEY SMOKIE BULLWINKLE!

Can we say heat & humidity!

It's even hot in Frostbite Falls!

It was 101 with a dew point of 81 here in southern MN yesterday with more to come!

KT hope ya got a/c in your shop!

What's everybody else gettin for weather?

Ned

After 3 weeks of 95+ weather this past week has only been in the mid to high 80's.  Has almost made me feel guilty looking at the temps for the rest of the country.  Starting today we are on a steady climb in temp.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

GunClick Rick

What Two Walks said here in Visalia..That's why my back and leg hurt so bad,the sudden drop.But i got a feelin we gonna pay for it come August.It stays hotter here longer now,Oct.used to get real cool but now even at Thanksgiving it is warm,when i was younger i hunted pheasant right here where my house is and it was usually overcast with spots of sun,thats where the pheasants would be warming up around a fence line...
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Heres a new knife I designed and Dave Cole Made for me. Its just beautiful. Turned out perfect. Thanks Dave  KT

GunClick Rick

OH MAN! Bueatiful Dave and KT!!! That handle is gorgous! Mamoth ivory?Ebony? what's the very top?
Bunch a ole scudders!

Django

We are having the normal English summer weather...just about hitting 65/70 between days of rain!
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

Kid Terico

Ned we had 98 above with 5000% humidity . Its 68  in the garage which is my shop. Had to wear a snowmobile suit yesterday. KT ;D ;D ;D

Ned Buckshot

OH my I walked outside this morning and my glasses fogged up. Heard on the radio it was 82 with a dew point of 81!

And that was at 7:30 AM!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com