BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny McCrae

We just received 21" of snow here in southeastern Wisconsin. The real sad thing about this is I can't get to to the ski hill until the roads get plowed. What a waste of good snow!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Cliff Fendley

I'm surprised how there is no snow on the roofs with as much as there is on the ground. Was it really windy?

We don't get that much snow down here, usually not more than a few inches at a time. The last time we got around 2 feet there were some roofs collapse on some buildings that hadn't been built to take the weight. Our snow is usually very wet and heavy snow.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Boothill Bob

Thanx 10w, i will try to make the belt.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Marshal Deadwood

The California holster, Ten Wolves made for me. I am ,, unbelievably impressed ! That's the new house for my USFA SAA.

Marshal Deadwood

Django

Great looking rig TW!!!

Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

Wolf Tracker

TW - Great looking rig. That dye is awesome.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks again Pards, it makes me feel good to know you all like my latest, and Marshal Deadwood I'm very happy you like it, after all It's yours and you're going to be wearing it. ;D

My best Regards and gratitude

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Absolutely beautiful, TW. I love that finish. The whole rig looks totally authentic. Very good work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

That's some snow, Johnny. Ski hill? That's your roof, isn't it?  ;D

Our domain hosting is being migrated over to a new server tomorrow. It should be an easy switch. If you don't hear from me for a few days, you'll know it wasn't. ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Johnny McCrae on February 02, 2011, 10:56:54 AM
We just received 21" of snow here in southeastern Wisconsin. The real sad thing about this is I can't get to to the ski hill until the roads get plowed. What a waste of good snow!

Better get a helicopter license big J.. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-C5MRFnSJk&feature=related
Bunch a ole scudders!

Bill LOGAN

Lots of very beautiful things were posted since my last visit.
Bravo to the manufacturers, go I takes advantage of it to post you a civil and military version of a holster period War Indians, and his(her,its) civil version

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work Bill, this is a good looking holster, thanks for sharing your pictures pard, good to have you with us again.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Marshal Will, thanks for the flowers pards, much appreciated.

tEN ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

TwoWalks Baldridge

Bill those are both fantastic ...

I have to stop looking at all this great work until I finish my first holster - the more I see on here, the worse the one I am working on looks.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

cowboy316

howdy pards
finally was able to sit at the bench for more than an hour today and did some serious carving
and stamping on a coaster set   since the crash on the 15th of janurary for some reason it just
doesnt look right but i might just be me who knows the good thing bout it is you guys are still
stuck with me LOL
THANKS FOR LOOKIN
Cowboy316

WaddWatsonEllis

Cowboy 316,

I had something all preachy and profound written and my computer lost it .. so I'll take that as a message not to reprint it ... maybe send it as a PM ... but if you are doing something this good now ... all I can say is Wow! It kind of reminds me of one of those Escher drawings ... the one where the stairs end up where they begin ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._C._Escher

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Dalton Masterson

Looks just as good in my eyes Tim.
Glad your back at the bench.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Looks good to me Tim,your carving has been top notch to me. :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D

buckskin billy

hope that head injury gets better soon for you pard.

figure this is a good place to share my experence the other day. i'm sure it will get a few to chuckle.
i got hired out by a local bank to trap coons thats been getting in there garbage dumpster and making a big ole mess of the parking lot. keep in mind this is in the middle of town and town people don't like seeing coons in town.
the first weekend i set 12 traps and caught  3 coons and one very big alley cat. last weekend was our gun show and i had a table  so i was busy with that. i just went and remade my sets from the first weekend seeing how my holes were already dug. that weekend i caught 4 alley cats and no coons. well at the time i wasn't being paid to catch alley cats so i was letting them go. i walk up on one of my traps and in it sets the largest cat i have ever seen. looked like a pillow lying there. when i walked up on it, it went to growling at me like a dog. no joke, this one was mean. like all the times before i went to let him go by standing on the cats head so he couldn't move, let the trap loose and the the cat run off. well this here bugger rolled on his back, and when i went to stand on his head he rolled back over and grabbed a hold of my foot. i was wearing my brand new pair of lacrosse alpha lite rubber boots and he bit clean through the boots and my foot.
i guess it's just human nature to want to run when you have been bitten  so i took off with the cat still attached to my foot and of course to my trap, which i soon learn had a short chain. well the alley cat finally let me go and against my better judgment i let the alley cat go. now not only do i have a hole in my pinky toe but in my new lacrosse boots as well and a new found respect for alley cats.
after renegotiating with the bank these alley cats are now worth the same as coons so there will be no more pussy footing around for me. so i wonder what would a alley cat skin hat look like ;D
" I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders"
-Ted Nugent-

if it walks, crawls, slithers or leaves a track i can tan it

http://thebuckrub.proboards.com/index.cgi?

http://thebuffalorunners.proboards.com/index.cgi

GunClick Rick

Look damn good to another alley cat! Meeeooooowwwwww rowww roww :-* ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com