BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Mom said it was lonely in the middle of the desert in Mojave and too hot in July to keep your clothes on ;D As far as leather i ain't tried yet,but y'all been workin on me for awhile now,just to scared to start somethin,it costs enough just gettin up ever day..I enjoy it too much just watchin.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Rick, if you stand outside the fire just your hands get warm. If you want to warm your soul ya got ta jump on in. ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Wiley Desperado

Heck, I don't know... cause it's fun to make stuff and it's real cowboy like and the type of folks who like western leather are salt of the earth type people.  You can make youself a purdy belt and a new gun rig at the drop of a hat. You can make one of a kind gifts for your family and friends. ;D Like Charley Daniels said "that how its done son".   :) ;) :D
Wiley   ;D 

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

Wiley, kin I be yer Friend? My birthday is in May. ;D

I have references, Texas LawDog is my Brother. :)

MS

Wiley Desperado

Heck yeah Montana...May, let me write that down, OK got it. ;D
WD ;D

Arizona Cattleman

This is what having a lot of money can do for your passion.......

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

MontanaSlick

Thanks Wiley, I now feel wanted ;D

AC, Of all the collections I like the silver saddle.

My Cuzzin Casey Tibbs had a bunch of trophy saddles, mostly museum pieces now, private collections.
We had some at the museum in Spearfish,SD where I worked, mighty fine leather.

Thanks fer the pik Pard.

MS

Forty Rod

Quote from: Arizona Cattleman on February 28, 2010, 09:26:22 AM
This is what having a lot of money can do for your passion.......
AC

AC, top left, right above the cartridge board: izzat a Volcanic pistol?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Arizona Cattleman

If that were my collection, I could tell ya.  I am just a poor man.   :( 

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dr. Bob

4T,

That is what it is!  Good eyes! :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Gun Butcher

That man could give us all some , he'd be happy, we would be happyand all would be right with the world ::) :o ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

That first set of holsters looks familiar,check out the carving :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Yer right Rick those are filagreed, by someone who knows what they are doing ;) ;D

Marshal Will Wingam

Skeeter, those bellows look great. Very nice work.

I got started making hippie belts in the late 60's. It just got better after that.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dr. Bob

Marshal Will,

Are ya still a hippie :o  ::)  ::)  ;)  I wore hippie belts and still do with my '70's pants! :o :D ;) ;D  Got some plaid wool ones on ringht now.  Cold here, STILL!!!!   :( :'( :P
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Gun Butcher

OK, Thats somethin that it takes a real man to own up to
Quote from: Dr. Bob on February 28, 2010, 08:05:51 PM:( ::) ;D
Marshal Will,

Are ya still a hippie :o  ::)  ::)  ;)  I wore hippie belts and still do with my '70's pants! :o :D ;) ;D  Got some plaid wool ones on ringht now.  Cold here, STILL!!!!   :( :'( :P

Dr. Bob

GB,

I collect and wear vintage clothes!  Besides my PC CAS clothes which I wear when I'm out and around, I have clothes from the 1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's & 1970's.  Wear them all!   ;D  :D  ;D ::)  ;D  I have over 400 ties from the 1920's to the 1970's and one original tie from the 19th Century!!  ;D  Bought a pair of pants off of eBay that were listed as 1920's and the tag on the back pocket, inside, said 1876!  ;D  ;D  I can wear them!  From the time period!! ;D  I am still excited!!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Gun Butcher

Wiley Desperado

Doc,  you're alright!  :) ;) :D ;D
Wiley ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com