BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Ace, sorry to hear you're under the weather, I've been fighting a cold my own self for about two weeks now, I think it's just that time of the year, anyway hurry up and get better, and we'll keep a light on for ya. ::) ??? :D

tEN  ;) :D ;D

GB, I hope I'll be able to post a picture, of my telescope case, just have to figure out how I want to go about making the lid/cover, I'll be at it today.

tEN  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Regarding our friend Rick, before I ever conversed with him I use to see Rick's posts on the SASS wire (which I haven't visited in some time) and say to myself, "Who IS this guy?"

There is no excuse for name calling, but I once read that ole GunClick Rick's humor was an "Aquired Taste". I like Rick, but I don't think that assesment is too far off  ::) Once again, NO excuse for name calling or any other degrading talk.

Hang in there Rick, who needs'm anyway!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Ducks off a waters back~~Looks like more fog here tommorrow.. ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Remember the horse they rode in on, Rick?  ;)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Gun Butcher

Whew, I always thought that leather was the expensive part of this hobby until this winter. If it don't warm up real soon I am gonna be working in the livingroom again.
That durn kerosene is expensive!!! ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Johnny McCrae

Talk about inflation.... last week I went to my local hardware store to buy some shoe polish. A small 1-1/8 oz. can of KIWI black shoe polish was $5.99 plus tax. I seem to remember paying around a half a buck for a can of SHINOLA in boot camp. My wife is now embarrassed to go shopping with me.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Gun Butcher

Heck Johnny, mine has been embarrassed to take me with her for years. ;D  So instead she makes me go by myself ??? ::) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

Mine don 't send me shoppin..Hey baby look what i got~~~ A coconut,pineapple,doggie treats,salami and cheese,sardines,and check out these mixed nuts :)

Where's the bread and milk and butter????? >:(

At the store goofy where you think it's at,women!
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Wow Rick, I'm not comin to dinner at your house :P

Johnny, bought any gas for 19.9 lately :P

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Forty Rod

If I ask my wife if she wants me to go with her to the market she always tells me I can if I promise to behave.

I haven't been in a store with her in years.  ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Dr. Bob

Got back from New Orleans last night.  Spent 5 nights in an 1830's plantation house without hear.  Lows in the 20's and highs  in the mid to upper 30's till Sunday.  Had lots of great hand woven wool blankets and slept warm. :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Marshal Will Wingam

Wool is good for warmth. Cotton just can't compare. Sounds like you had a good time.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dr. Bob

Sure did.  Saw friends from Georgia, Texas, California, NO and elsewhere!  Glad to be back home!  Warm house and indoor pluming is great! :o ;) :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Good to see you back Dr. Bob, glad you had a good time, now you can get back that warm fuzzy feeling.. :-\ ??? ::) :D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

No pics??? You mean to tell me you hang with Californians??? Wy i never~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Rick,

An actor, a music video producer and a concert tour booking agent!  ;D  If I wasn't such a Luddite, I would know how to get a picture from my iPhone into one of these here posts! ::) :o ::) :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

GunClick Rick

You need to get a Flip HD video recorder,easy as pie has it's own internal hard drive.I'll send ya a video.. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Harley Starr

Quote from: GunClick Rick on January 14, 2010, 11:02:17 PM
You need to get a Flip HD video recorder,easy as pie has it's own internal hard drive.I'll send ya a video.. ;D

I've got one of those too. Uploaded four videos to Youtube so far.
A work in progress.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com