Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

Rick that rifle is sweeeeeet. KT

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

Ricky
That there rifle is sweet. Here is my "yellerboy", along with my Ghormley Jessie rig.

And yer only a kid. Why I was borned in 19and47.

good shootin
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Dr. Bob

Y'all are mere pups!  19&43 here!  And yesterday, the 17th!! :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Gun Butcher

Well doggone, Happy Birthday Dr. Bob :D :D ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Johnny McCrae

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ace Lungger

Hey KT,
You wouldn't be getting much with my scalp, I only have 3 hairs up there! ;D :D ;D
Those are sure purdy guns!! Rig nice Indian gear and realy like your rifle, I have one of those, but mine isn't engraved!

ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Kid Terico

Johnny you old geeser you got me.  ;  ;D Glad some of us are still around. 1942 and Dec. 21  KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I guess I'm in between,  April 23 1945, the end of World War Two

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Man oh man I feel like a kid in this group! 19 and 49 for me.

Curly, you GOT to shoot better with them sweet shooting irons and the way cool leather. I would love to own a rig from Will G. Maybe some day. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Yea no kiddin,a Will G. rig :( :(good hand Curely :) The wife let me have my christmas present early,you gottem wampum horn??She went up north again and i 'm down with the cruds,may have to go see Miss Kitty~~if i can get the energy,ooohhh mby dose :-[

Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Rick,

Great looking horn and wampum.  WOW, I know a rich injun!!  All that wampun! :o :D ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Rick.
You wife gave you a pretty nifty Christmas present. Also beautiful engraving on your rifle!

Howdy Curley,
I sure like your Yellowboy and your Jessie Rig. They really go together.

Howdy KT,
Here's a picture of the Geezer with his Christmas presents. I drive a Harley Electra-Glide Classic and when I sold Harley's, my younger customers called my bike a "Geezer Glide". Heck, I'm actually proud to be called a Geezer.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ned Buckshot

Nice skis Johnny!

Used to but can't anymore, it hurts too much when I fall!! :P

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Johnny McCrae on December 18, 2009, 04:18:13 PM
Howdy Rick.
You wife gave you a pretty nifty Christmas present. Also beautiful engraving on your rifle!

Howdy Curley,
I sure like your Yellowboy and your Jessie Rig. They really go together.

Howdy KT,
Here's a picture of the Geezer with his Christmas presents. I drive a Harley Electra-Glide Classic and when I sold Harley's, my younger customers called my bike a "Geezer Glide". Heck, I'm actually proud to be called a Geezer.

Pards don't let that Johnny McCrae fool you, HE'S JUST A BIG KID, we should have more like him, I told him the other day, that he reminds me of my Dad, because of the ZEST FOR LIFE he has, I hope he has many more years of skiing left in him before he decides to take up ROCK CLIMBING,  ;) ;D :D :D GO-GO-GO JOHNNY-GO  ;) :D ;DGO-GO-GO-JOHNNY-GO, JOHNNY BE GOOD.. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D   
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

You Da Man Johnny! I figure after hitting 60, and having made through the 60's, being called a Geezer is not the worst thing in life! 

Ned, I stopped riding dirt bikes for the same reason, it hurts to fall down :-\
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Nice set Johnny McCrae ,you got more kahonies than i do,i tried once,if it hadn't been for the wall and the window at the end of the slope,i would have had to marry that ranger girl,she sure had BIIIIG purty eyes ??? Way to go Geezer McCrae ;D You got my respect..

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight,
he'll just kill you.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Johnny that was a compliment. I and  my wife have Hertiages and ride with my son and grand kids with the rice burners. They call me grampa geeser so I know how u feel.  ;) KT

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

Have you ever made anything for your motorcycles? I'd sure like to see what you would design for Saddle Bags or Tank Panels for your Heritage's. It would be cool.

Kid Terico

Johnny, not a thing. Thank goodness.  ;D KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com