BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

This is the younger sister of the one Dave made the knife for. Shes the Marine and will be home in May for leave and then will be shipped to Afganstan for 9 months . My son is a proud father.  KT :) :D

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, we spoke earlier about this, and I'll say it again, that is quite an honor to be bestowed on your Granddaughter, so again Congratulations to you and the rest of the family, you all have reason to be very proud of her. ::) 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Outstanding Kid. Just don't pop a stitch when that chest swells up ;) ;D  Send her our best wishes.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

Congratulations to her,she'll be the talk of the town for awhile.Got to put those away later to show years from now..The best to your duaghter during her tour also.Is the grand daughter gonna get a paper write up :)She deserves it..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

TW thanks again. GB your probley right ; ;D  GCR  Were trying to keep this low profile so the bill collectors cant find us.  ;)Nice thoughts from all of u . KT

Wiley Desperado

KT, are you a proud Grandpa or what?  Well pard I am proud for you and your whole family.   :) ;) :D ;D

Hey, who is that vaquero in the sombrero?  Es un hombre muy malo.  8)

Wiley ;D

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Kid Terico on February 26, 2010, 10:10:03 PM
TW thanks again. GB your probley right ; ;D  GCR  Were trying to keep this low profile so the bill collectors cant find us.  ;)Nice thoughts from all of u . KT

KT WHO??? Never heard of the man ===========>                  house
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Congratulations KT! Grand kids are one of God's gift to us. Thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ned Buckshot

That's great Terry!

I know how it makes me feel when my kids get special awards, and hopefully grandkids some day! ;D

Congats to you and your entire family.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Skeeter Lewis

Congrats, KT.

Hey, how did pards get into leather work originally? Was it always through gun leather? I know some pards made guitar straps, stuff for their Harleys etc. In my case, my wife asked me to make a pair of bellows. I did, and the leather aspect got me hooked...

Kid Terico

Sketter thats a great job, very nice. KT

Gun Butcher

Skeeter, that looks great. I tried to do a holster like that once upon a time and it almost caused me to quit leatherwork altogether. ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Skeeter Lewis

GunClick Rick

Now that is a nice bellows.I know where ther is one similar to that but foot operated,has a hollow tube that runs upward to about a persons waist,you put a balloon over it to blow the balloons up.It old about the 30s i would say,but the leather around it is torn.I always wanted to buy it but didn't know how i could fix it.It was used by someone that made the balloon animals.i could get it real cheap too..Nice work Skeeter :) :)

check out balloondude.com
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

cowboywc

Howdy Skeeter
That is very cool.

I got into it because I could not afford to have masters make the things I wanted.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Skeeter Lewis

Thanks.

Cowboy, I hear you! That's a good reason.

Any other stories of how you-all got started?

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Skeeter, CowboyWC got me started, best thing I ever did

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Always wanted to be a cowboy and couldnt afford to till later in life. Doing leather work was my way of being a real cowboy. :)KT

Gun Butcher

I started out life as a cowboy . Leather work is a way to stay connected to that life and the type of people that love it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com