BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MontanaSlick

JD is busy spreading the good word this morning while pickin n' a Grinnin'. ;D

Lunch time

MS

JD Alan

You are correct Mr Slick! People who think church isnt fun need to give ours a try, 'cause we have a great time. We had five members of our posse there yesterday plus spouses, and last week we had a even larger group of them. I keep tellin our folks "If you invite people to church, they might surprise you and show up!" We've had as many as 10 shooters there, and we make'm feel welcome. I don't wimp out on the Gospel; I tell it like it is, but I don't beat people over the head with it

I've got every song Mr Wills & the Texas Playboys recorded on my computer, along with all of Waylon and Willie Nelson. I'm also a big fan of Neil Young and Bob Dylan.  

WC, I should have said something because I saw the carved pickguard on your Strat. I've had several Strats over the years, but now I have a run of the mill Tele and a 1971 Gibson ES 335 in Walnut stain. She's a beauty.

Besides my Taylor workhorse I have a tobacco sunburst '74 Ovation and a half size Breedlove, plus a cheap mandolin and an old Leo Fender banjo that plays and sounds great.  

Ya'll have agood day!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Oh yea,anytime i need to get the knots worked out just toss on some Neil Young!HEY HEY MY MY!!!!!!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

I like Neil at both ends of the spectrum: Rockin in the Free World and Heart of Gold. Oh heck, the entire Harvest recording.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Neil Young, I think I have all his stuff, can't go wrong with Neil. ;D

tEN  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

White Buffalo Chip

Y'all might oughta enjoy a picker
named Steve Young, he was around 'bout the
same time as Gram Parsons.

WBC ;D
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Arizona Cattleman

;D  JD, got the package, Thanks....

Just got a job, my boss wants me to make him new saddled bags for his Harley.  Hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.  If they turn out good, maybe his biker budies will want them also.

Went to a Leatherworkers Show Sat in Wickenburg.  Saw lots of great tools, spent too much money.  Did get a makers stamp and a new barrel knife by Leather Wranglers, real sweet for fine carving.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

MontanaSlick

JD, Ima feared if I went to church the walls would fall down like they  did in Jereko.

Went to Synagog with my Sisters last Dec. they have a prop of the Western Wall. It was still there when we left.

Oh, the music was awsome and Sissy sang some songs with the group.
Just one of the reasons I like it in Texas.

Red Barn Steak House. MMMM GOODY GOOD GOOD. ::)

MS

GunClick Rick

Well nobody is ramblin so i thought i would~~~Let's see i got 3 signatures from this group a on my geetar.The lead singer the back up singer and the steel player..

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

Rick, thanks fer the post.

"Sing Me back Home Before I die".

Wait. I aint dead yet. Gonna win the lotterryyy.

MS

GunClick Rick

Damn,i was tuneing my geetar too~~~ :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Here is a pic of Tupolo Flash from Winter Range.  First day was great, just wish I was shootin.  Maybe next year...

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

WHERE DOES HE GET ALL THEM FANCY TOYS! ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Missouri Half Breed

Hey KT hope your feeling better pard
your a daisy if you do

Kid Terico

Hi Pards, nothing to do with western but let a proud grandpa brag a little. My 8 th grade grand daughter has gotton a Teck High School Letter and jacket. Just found out tonight. There will be a nice presitation. This is the FIRST time ever that a 8th grader and not a high school student  be it man or woman has gotton this in our town. I am one proud grand father. It is sort of funny, she is 4ft 9 in and about 85 lbs. The students she performs with are about 5'8"  to 6 '  Terry  KT

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

KT, you have good cause to be proud. That's some honor. Contrats to her and you. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dave Cole

It's always good to hear about youngin's doing good during these times, especially when they are family.Congrats to the both of you KT.Dave ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com