BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EE Taft

Naaaawwww, We don't do nothin' funny on here, do we?

EE T
eE t
E

Hey Slick, what's my name again?

;D
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

MontanaSlick

EET, right? right.

Electrified, Entellagent, Talented.

Did I mention "Always Hungry"? ;D

EE Taft

I'm only electrified when I plug in one of my many fancy hand made electric guitars from my old man.

Speakin' of the ol' man, He's doin' alot better now. The Doc got him set up with the right meds and
he's doin' good.

~The Electified EE Taft~

:o

PS, Gonna have to build me a strap for my guitars sometime.
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Gun Butcher

Rick ,you da man ,way to go on gettin that autograph. That makes a full set don't it.

How much did you have to pay to get that good looking lady to go with you? Come on fessup I know you had to bribe her ;) ;D

Montana SLick, that would be Lil' Jimmie D  8)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Missouri Half Breed

my son got his 1858 shoots great but cant get cylender pin to come out is there a trick yo it dose hammer have to be all the way back or somthing we cant figure out why it wont remove i know a lot og you are shooying 58 s ao i figured youd know
your a daisy if you do

JD Alan

Let me butt in here and say I got my JD Alan handle because I needed a better sounding name for some country music I recorded that got some air play in the early 70's. I was a big fan of JD Souther, so I took my first & last name initials along with my middle name, Alan. Needless to say my country music career had limited success. I played in bar bands before coming to the Lord in late 73, then I began playing music with a different message.

I still lead a band every week where we play 30 to 45 minutes of music with keyboard, drums, electirc guitar, congas, and usually 6 singers, including me. We do this every Sunday morning. I lead the band with a Taylor acoustic which I run through a class A tube amp I put together with a 12 " Celestion Blue. We also rehearse for an hour or two each week, working on vocals and new songs. 

I have several electric guitars, and a couple acoustics besides my old Taylor, ('95 410) but I pretty much stick with the Taylor on Sundays. And now you know way more than you needed to about JD Alan!   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

MontanaSlick

MontanaSlick

JD, when do ya take time ta shoot? ???

GunClick Rick

THAT'S THE TATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE JIMMY DICKENS!!!!! HOT DANG,BUEATIFUL PICTURE :) :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

I'd love to hear ya play JD,i admire that,never been able to get up in front of folks a play my guitar except maybe around a family campfire.
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Gun Butcher on February 20, 2010, 05:32:00 AM
Rick ,you da man ,way to go on gettin that autograph. That makes a full set don't it.

How much did you have to pay to get that good looking lady to go with you? Come on fessup I know you had to bribe her ;) ;D

Montana SLick, that would be Lil' Jimmie D  8)

Yes it does,i can finnally close my eyes and get some rest! ;D I met her at the local A&W about 37 years ago,she had one of those coin holders on her hip and i had a 5 ;D ;D Hi can i get change for a 5,i still got that thing :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

On roller skates Rick?

Yup, it's Tator wearing his Hall of Fame Medal 2009

Only one who kin keep a straight face and telling a joke.  Callls himself the Waliking bottle of Pipto Bimal  wid his Pink out fit.

Dunt touch the purse. ;D

EE Taft

SASS#87087

GunClick Rick

You need to call him Montana,and get me an autygraph ;)Boy would i like to meet him,what an icon of country music.

When i was growin up i went to church with Jean Shepards sister,she lived here in Visalia and lived just around the corner from our house.She came to visit once and a couple of us kids talked to her for awhile out in here sisters front yard and got signed pictures,She was married to Cowboy Copus.Of course i didn't know how great she was at the time just new she was a country singer.Now i see her on tv on those country family reunions.Wish i still had the picture.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Rick,  you should be a photographer!  You see all sorts of folks & things and take great pictures!  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

MontanaSlick

Wished Ida takin piks back when, just too busy I guess or  didn't want to ....well I was too shy.

Her's a pik of the Harlow Gang in Hill City SD 1880's Train home town.

Whats in yer wallet Mountian man?

Picture courtesy of Harlow Productions

MS 

Da Law

cowboywc

Howdy JD
If I'd known you played I'd of handed you mine while you were here.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

MontanaSlick

JD is a good doen right Pickin' n' a Grinnin' kinda playboy.

Right in there with Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.  Country Swing. :)  ol Swivel Hips.

EE Taft

I'll have to send him one of my fancy guitars.

~EE Taft~
SASS#87087

GunClick Rick

OOOHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~i got a pig at home in a pen and corn ta feed "eeem" on~~~all i need now is a purty little gal ta feed "eem" when i'm gone~~~~

HIT IT JD--->Ima grinnin ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com