BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

AC thats one great collection. KT

Dr. Bob

Hey KT,

How ya doin??  Driven the wife out of her gourd yet?? :o ;D ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Dr. Bob

GCR,

Great pictures.  Thanks for brightening a snowy evening!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Marshal Will Wingam

AC, that's a very nice collection. I like silver and turquoise. Beautiful stuff. You have a good reason to be proud.

Darn, HB. What a way to spend Valentine's day. Glad to hear your're doing fine. That sounds like a close one.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

I brought Rick's cool pics of the Visalia Saddlery over here. They show up on page 85. Thanks for the pics, Rick. I like the back wall with all the brands on it.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

MHB, happy to hear you made it through OK, you can always replace the truck.

tEN wOLVES   ::)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Arizona Cattleman on February 14, 2010, 04:46:47 PM
MHB, Glad your alright.  Sounds like you had a bad accident.  Take it easy, concussions are nothing to fool with.
Get well soon.

AC

http://www.gemshopping.com/CategoryDetails.aspx?ProductType=WS

You have to wait untill Sue is hosting she always has ivory,native american,civil war,paintings, corral.Her show is unique treasures and antiques with Sue.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

GunClick Rick

I think Sundays and Mondays,she buys from estates.She had a peyote bird bracelet she sold for 900.00 last night,it was just a good size bird like a bolo would be with chipped turquoise and coral inlay..She had a bunch of other bracelets but never got to them,so she should be on tonight with those.There's another host that may be a cas cowboy,he always wears the B Western shirts.His name is Mike.I got into lapidary once and took a class,but then the class closed down.I watch just to learn about the stones and such,can't afford what they got.It just amazing what comes out of the ground,that's why i like turquoise so much,the sky fell to the ground one day and the earth swallowed it up...
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Rick

WOW that Visalia Museum is quit a place, great pictures pard, thanks for sharing

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Here's some ivory,it was found at one of the county pits where they make road oil,i have some mammoth molers somewhere around here.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy AC,
What a beautiful collection you have from your father! I'm sure that is one of your most treasured possessions. Thank you for showing it to us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's quit a display Rick, thanks for sharing with us

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Arizona Cattleman

;D  Well Winter Range is just around the corner.  I will be attending all five days as it is just 25 min. from my house.  I will take lots of pics and post some of the pics here after the shoot.  I am really excited, even though I am not competing.  Still need to join a club, get a reloder and practice.  All in good time.  Is anyone from here going to be there?  I saw that Marshall Halloway will be there and competing.  I hope to meet him.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I've never been to one AC, but some day I would like to attend, and may give it my best, we'll see, I hope you have a great time, and like you said pictures and more pictures, we like pictures.

tEN wOLVES  ::) ;D

Missouri Half Breed

OK guys i need some help im going to make a 3in gun belt for my sons 1858 but i want to put cylinder holders insted bullet loops have no idea how to lay out pattern for them anybody got any sugestions or know where i can find a pattern
your a daisy if you do

MontanaSlick

HB, Just about like shotshell loops I'd recon.I use 1"  and 2" for the loops

Width of the cylinder times 2, stitch and sew.  Worth a try, do a dry run

MS

Dalton Masterson

Make a paper pattern to get your dimensions, and build it like a shotgun loop as Mt. Slick suggested.
Make sure you take pics and show us when your done!
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ned Buckshot

I'm lousey at giving directions but here's one I make.

I can give you dimensions and such just ask for what you need.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com