BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Forty Rod on February 12, 2010, 09:45:46 PM
Some of us ain't even members of the human race.

Forty I've been meaning to talk to you about that.

tEN  :-\
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

author=Forty Rod link=topic=28930.msg407643#msg407643 date=1266032746]
Some of us ain't even members of the human race

I am...or I will be as soon as the paperwork goes thru.... I think ???
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

MontanaSlick

Thats me Forty Rod,
I'm an illegal alien and I've applied to the gubberment fer a visa and U.S. citizinship. ;D :D ::)

Get yer Family signed up MHB, heck, I got in. :D

GunClick Rick

Me me ,No me,can we play... ;)

Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

4T Rod,

I'd say "Speak for yourself!"  but I know that you are!! ::) :o ;) :D :D :D  I'm taking the fifth on that topic!  [Cruzan aged rum! ::) ::) ::)]
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Missouri Half Breed

Morning all coffie is on eggs are a fixen and we got the water for the coffie up stream of thr heard gota go to work so all have a propres day and my the leather gods be good to you
MHB
your a daisy if you do

MontanaSlick

Nice lookin Family there Rick...looks like the wild bunch from the Arizona Desert ;D

What a leather class that was, now dunt tell me old dogs cant learn new tricks 8)

Just finished my practice piece, just dunt know what color to dye it.

I'll post it and y'all decide eh. :)

MS

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Gun Click this post is for you, I think you and other Pards would appreciate this.  They were my fathers legacy to me.  He collected and even made some of these items.  I value them highly.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

MontanaSlick

Nice AC, thanks for sharing.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice collection AC, thanks for the look see

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

OHHH MAAN!!! THAT is a fine collection,first i have ever seen a french cross one,that bracelet is too nice,i been wantin to get one like that,i like big turquoise and i have a piece comin that should be a stunner.The ones i have my grandfather left to me and i am adding to it to leave to my duaghter,i'm gonna wear the hell out of it first though ;) Nice vintage stuff AC,thanks alot for the pics.Check out the gem network at 10pm tommorrow if ya can,she is gonna have some vintage bracelets i think.I can't afford them but i can look.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Missouri Half Breed

gal darn went to work this morning and hit a 3 ft concreat reataing wall allmost hed on was in the hospital for about 6 hrs but the doc said i was a tough old b*#*% just got a concusion bit through my bottom lip and brused up all over darn air bak dident even deploy on my 2000 ford ranger and yep its toalteld. think im going to have a talk with ford about that
your a daisy if you do

MontanaSlick

MHB, ferget the truck, as long as yer okay, thats what counts.

I tolz ya to lay off a da butter milk. ::)

Prayers up fer ya Pard

MS

Nice piks.

Arizona Cattleman

MHB, Glad your alright.  Sounds like you had a bad accident.  Take it easy, concussions are nothing to fool with.
Get well soon.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks GCR, I really like the pieces I have.  Whats the web site for the Gem Network?

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

outrider

Gun Click...how the devil did you get a copy of my long range target??? ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Wiley Desperado

AC that is a mighty beautiful collection my friend thanks for sharing with us.

MHB, pard the number one thing is you survived in pretty good condition.  Best to you amigo. 

Wiley

Gun Butcher

Wow MHB, sure am glad that you are OK. Sounds like that could have gotten ugly.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com