BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Half Breed

your a daisy if you do

Ned Buckshot

I talked to him for just a moment yesterday.

He still seemed knid of groggy and said he still had all the IV's etc. in. But all in all I think he's doing as well as can be expected.

Then he ever got on here and posted a little bit thanking every one.

Just shows ya can't keep a good man down! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

cowboy316

OH WHAT I WOULDNT DO TO HAVE A SIDE OF 9-10 OZ LEATHER RIGHT NOW BUT BILLS CAME FIRST
Cowboy316

Ned Buckshot

I'm in the same boat Cowboy. I've only got small pieces of any size leather on hand, not even enough to make a holster!

But I can make very small knife sheaths! ::) ::)

Ned
Ned Buckshot

cowboy316

sittin here thinkin bout leather and looking at all the fine leather work done in hereandthen look at my stuff andthink to my self and have second thoughts again bout entering my work in the Sheridan show in May
guess this not have leather today has got me down i dont know
Cb316

MontanaSlick

Now dunt start gettin cabin fever 316, a day in Sheridan makes it all worth while, make more leather and show it off.

Never know who ya might see there.

MS

cowboy316

thats the thing since my wife left ive been fighting to keep myhead above waterand every bit of money i get is going to trying to get past bills paid and i ran out of leather todayso all i can do is look for new ideas and that drives me nuts id rather beating on leather
if ya know what i mean
Cb316

GunClick Rick

You better show you hound dog.I want pics too..I was thinkin maybe i should have a belt to mach the holster you just made. :-

By the way sendin you some pics via email..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Missouri Half Breed

Hey can one of you pards tell me wher to get a CAS CITY POSSIE BADGE
MHB.
your a daisy if you do

Marshal Will Wingam

If you're looking for a real one, I don't know that such a thing is available. I'll ask around, though, if you're interested.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

MontanaSlick

Badge? I dunt need no stinkin' badge.

Anyone remember who made that quote? Henry "Hank" Fonda comes to mind, but not sure.

MS

Missouri Half Breed

Marshal will i dont want something i shouldent display but yes if its not breaking any rules i would love to have one if they can be found . like the one over my photo on the forum i know yours is diffrent.
MHB
your a daisy if you do

Russ T Chambers

The quote from Alfonso Bedoya, as the bandit "Gold Hat", to Bogart in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre goes:

"We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

The web site to get a great "stinlin'" badge is :

www.starpacker.com/casl.shtml
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I got my badge four years ago, I thought it was a great way to support Cas City, and things I like doing, it's a nice little badge.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

MontanaSlick

Ten Wolves, where kin I get one of those badges?
I wanna support CAS in some way or another.
MS

Ned Buckshot

The link to starpacker doesn't want to work so I just entered starpacker.com and still nothing?

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Marshal Will Wingam

I've asked the other moderators about badges. We'll see what comes back.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

I think there is a vendor over at Sass,Hansens??? I think that's where i got mine.Got to be a forum for stinkin badges :-X :-\

ASSBAC=Associated Shooters Stinkin Badges of American Cowboys?Well it's a stretch :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gents

I just spoke to Neil,at Starpacker, he said he has 6 left right now along with other items, but can make more, his web site doesn't work right now, but you can get his phone number off it as I did, and give him a call, the prices are still the same as posted on his site. Here's his PH#1-603-888-4714 just in case the site doesn't come up.
http://www.starpacker.com/casl.shtml

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com