BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

Breed, don't let anybody look down on you.  I did a genealogical search on my own family and about the only thing we don't have in our blood line is a giraffe.

Glad to have you aboard.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Missouri

Like GB said, be proud to be who you are, my wife's Great Grand Father was a full blooded Comanche Warrior, and she couldn't be prouder, and I am too for her, the American Indians are the True Americans, I have several friends from different Indian Nations, and I think the world of them. Me, I'm American with Dutch and German heritage.

Missouri it's good to have you ridding with us pard, and your leather work is looking good

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D  
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ned Buckshot

There is not such a thing as "just a breed"!

Stand tall and straight, look them in the eye and say YA I'VE GOT TRUE AMERICAN BLOOD RUNNIN IN MY VAINS.!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome to the Leather Shop, we all look forward to seeing your work as we all progress!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

Heck i was born in the Mojave desert in a full blown sand storm on a full moon night at midnight!Coyotes howled,snakes rattled and the docs last name that delivered me was Sluaghterhouse.The power went out but he told mom that i had blue glow around my noggin just bright enough to finish the job.

He retired a week later :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

I'll keep the game goin while you guys beat hyde...Jump,jump,jump,hee,heee,KING ME 316 ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Is this the future of the Grumpy Lunch Bunch?

A group of 40 year old buddies discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner.
Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Westside Tavern restaurant because
the waitresses there have low cut blouses and nice breasts.

10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and
discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the
Westside Tavern because the food there is very good and the wine selection is good also.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again and onceagain they discuss and
discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the
Westside Tavern because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke
free.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and
Westside Tavern because the restaurant is wheel chair accessible and they even have an
elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and
Westside Tavern because they have never been there before.

(My daughter sent this to me. She thinks it's funny.)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

Forty Rod

No it ain't!  Wait 'til you get a few more decades on you, then you'll see. 

GunClick Rick

Ok ,so i go to West street and wait by the side with Travis~~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Yes it is!!  And I have quite a few of those years.  :o  ;D  ;)  :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Arizona Cattleman

Check this CAS shooter out...... ;D
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ned Buckshot

Coffee's on me this morning,another night of almost no sleep.

Comon 316 grab a cup and we can critique the finish I'm puttin' on 3 differant knives.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Gun Butcher

AC, from the look in his eyes I'd hate to be the one what stole his horse ;) ;D

Forty, I ain't got as many decades as some but you're right. Where we going fer lunch? I do remember you said you was buying ;D ::) ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

Ned, I think you got up not long after I got home. Put in another one of them 18 hour days. This part time work is killin me. Pass me a cup and I will ask you a question about knife finishing. OOOHH, thats good.
I am working on a period style dagger, not to fancy, should I put a mirror finish on it or not. Also, where can I find some sheaths to look at so I can come up with something to carry it in.
Before you answer wake Cowboy up and tell him the pots empty.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ned Buckshot

Can you post a picture of the knife as it is, style will dictate alot of polish or not.

As far as sheathes, where do you want to carry it? Sometimes that will at least give a good direction to go in design.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Gun Butcher

Here ya go Ned.  Might make two sheathes one for belt and one for boot but to me its a little big for boot knife.
The blade is just over 5" and I still need to make the pommel and guard which will probably be steel.  I am thinking just a turned pommel.

Ned Buckshot

If it were mine I think I'd polish up to 600 grit nice and even and leave it at that.

For a belt I think I'd use a mexican single loop design to match whatever your going to wear it on.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

I want a houseboat!

Just like this one!!!!!!! ::) ;D :D ::)

Built on a 707 fusilage for Howard Hughes!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Gun Butcher

Thanks Ned.  I have some good ideas for the mexican loop style you suggested. Don't know why I didn't think of that myself cause its one of my favorite designs. I will psot some pics when I am finished.

Gun Butcher

Now that is cool, but where do you fish from??? ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com