BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outrider

Rick,

Here are a few more for Ned's dog sled.....maybe Marshal will send his Indian dogs too :D

From L to R:  Schutzi (the protector), Chamios (the cleaner wiener), and old Zoey (my rescue dog)  This photo was taken at the Dixie Doxie Festival...there were approx. 200 Dachshunds there....talk about alot of wieners... ;D ;D  the races were fun
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

GunClick Rick

:D :D :D Time ta Tred Ned  :D :D :D It's Weinie World! ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Let's see that's 5, my brother has 2 so that makes 7. Still need at least 93 more! ::)

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

Better get to work on them harnesses ;D

Let me see here,,,,,,,,,ah here it is,Mankato SPCA :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

With a hundred dachsies up front you'll be able to plow through drifts up to 2 1/2"-3" deep.  Mush you weenies, mush.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ned Buckshot

YUP with the lead dog being the one the Grinch has in "The Grinch That Stole Christmas"! ;D

Oh what a picture that team brings to mind! ;D ::) :o :o :o :o :o

Ned

who's laffin to hard to type!
Ned Buckshot

Forty Rod

Kinda reminds me of those old TV shows brought to you by "hundred dog team bare ass".
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

:D :D Cloie would never make it,she high centers on a garden hose... ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

You're zeroing in on your team. Mayber a few of those long-haired ones would be good.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Missouri Half Breed

Good morning to all the pards. Ten wolves started some new projects will be posting as things progress,hope you all are well and shooting straght
Missouri Half Breed (sue)
your a daisy if you do

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Missouri Half Breed, I an others will be looking forward to seeing your new projects pard, bring them on. ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Missouri Half Breed

TEM Wovls i know im just a breed and have not keep up with the old ways becaus when i was a kid we were not looked on faverbley not white not indian i have visited the sue nation and have frends in the aptchie mesclaro resv. have been invited to sweets but never got to attend i am proud of both of wat i am one of my best firends is a desendent of ira haze and travels the country doing dance i picked the handel Half Breed becaus i am a proud american and i served during the nam eara and id go to war in a hart beat if they would let me go but they say im to old, but im still ready to defend my frinds famley and country on this soil if need be so yuta hey my brother.
your a daisy if you do

cowboy316

howdy pards
coffees on even tho i shouldnt be drinkin it cuz of my stomach but i could sleep cuz of strees but oh well
come on in grab a cub and lets talk leather
Cowboy316

Gun Butcher

Hey Cowboy ,Thanks for the tip on the videos on the tandy site. I tried that resist technique on the card case that I posted a few days ago and it worked great. Now move over yer hogging the stove and pass that coffee pot this way. ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

Missouri, don't ever apoligize for who you are. A man should be comfortable in his own skin.  I been admiring your leather and knife work and want to say you are doing real good with it.  Its good having you with us.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboy316

GB
glad i could be of some help like ive said ive been doing leather for 20 + years now and i still dont think im that good lol
but all my buddies think im good enough to compete with the big boys in sheridan at that leather show in may so im
jumpin in with both feet
   and by the looks of your cup you need a real cowboy mug here use one of mine should last ya al day  LOL
Cowboy316

Slowhand Bob

Thats been my new drill for starting the day since I retired.  No more racing to beat the traffic commute in the early morning, just put the coffee on and settle at the puter.  If you guys can hang with the fat boy, Ive got till four thirty to talk leather but then I have to get Maggy and ole Slim to the vet.

One thing I need to do is get into the IOU files and consider catching up on a few promises here.  Recently I asked the pards over on the WIRE if anyone there would like to see a special project here next.  Well, to dumb old me the response was a belly punch to the gut, holsters for guns I either do not have or have never seen!  If memory serves me correct my first leather project was a plain belt with three initials and something even simpler is what I think Ill go fishing with next.

Dang coffee is getting cold, be back as soon as I can go top it off. 

Ned Buckshot

Cowboy, pour me a cup please. I've been up since 12:30AM another sleepless night. Oh well I tend to get alot of work done on those days! ::)

Slowhand in my opinion thats the big problem over there, according to many,many of them they are right and everybody else in the world is wrong! :o ::)

So what ya workin on today Cowboy? I've finished up a knife sheath already today!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

cowboy316

pours Ned a cowboy mug of coffee and slides him a chair
i now the feelin bout sleepless night went to bed at 1 am
and was back up at 3 am  so i pulled the leather out the fridge all nices and cased
and went to tooling on the second of a set of cowboy cuffs
and then im gonna put together the mouse pad i finished yesterday
just set rick out his luger holster  on wednesday so he should have it today or
tomorrow so look out hes gonna be bouncing off the walls no coffee for him when he gets
it  LOL
Cowboy316

Slowhand Bob

Why Ned, that sounds like me!  Several years back I was smokin and jokin and not takin any prisoners on the WIRE when I challenged one of them boys to come on down.  Well a year or so later he did jist that, I was minding my little leather booth at a big match when up walks this giant of a guy and introduces himself.  Now not only was he biggern a oak trunk, he was soooo ugerly n gnarly that no one was gonna mistake this dude fer a sissy boy!  Before that weekend was over I found out that he was also one of the fastest guns in SASS to boot.  Well I jist knowed I was dead when uhhh dang cups empty again and I already done emptied the pot, back later.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com