Ned Buckshot

Thanks Johnny!

I'll buy the next round or three! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

I'm not here,i'm at the museum... :D Was there a game on??? ::)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dalton Masterson

Well someone must have grown up playing Cowboys and Vikings growing up, not cowboys and indians!!!
DM

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

FEATHERS

G'Day Pards,Thought I'd ask this question here,so any help or advice will be great.Last year I bought a 30 ft rope in Elfrida in Arizona,& I am hoping someone can tell me the right way to soften it up,at the moment it is as stiff as all get up,like a coating of resin on it,thanks in advance.Feathers

GunClick Rick

Find a fence post and beat he** out of it.Always go for the right horn too. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Hey Ned~~~Told ya i was at the museum today.I worked with the curator there and got some oakies represented in the new farm museum.Say howdy to my family,granparents and my mom and two cousins.My mom at two,then 16 and my granpaerents and cousin Bobby and sister Margret.I guess this is how i got here.Moms old house ;)

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/31508160acf9b02f3210c63c2c19542b/video/9389212
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

WOW!!  Thanks for sharing your family with us!!  Quite a story.  I can see that you are proud of your grandpa and Mon and what the went through!  Man, what a story!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

FEATHERS

Rick,Not the sort of help I was looking for. I did hope for some real advice Feathers

JD Alan

Howdy Feathers, believe it or not Rick gave you some pretty good advice. As a teen growing up in the Mojave Desert and riding horses I got a chance to work around some experienced cowhands. There were quite a few ranches in the area, and these experienced cowhands would take a new rope and work it over real good, sort of like what Rick was talking about.

It takes a while to break in a new rope, so most of them had one they were breaking in while they used their older ones to do the work. I was always amazed to watch these guys rope, something I never could do, being left handed when it comes to throwing. Ropes are made with a twist for throwing with the right hand. I've heard there are ropes for lefties, but I no longer have the interest in throwing. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

I was born in Mojave,i wouldn't lie to ya..I tried ropin and kept missin till the pold roper told me to aim for the right horn,first time i snaged that plastic booger..That old roper lives around Bend Oregon,his son is real big in ropin now.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Here's my newest boot knife, I think it turned out pretty OK.

Please critique away, I can use some improvement for sure.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

Your kiddin right? Friggin gor,gourg,gore,bueatiful !!:)
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboy316

Ned
ole friend ole pal you can just send that knife my way ill put it to good use LOL
Cowboy316

Dalton Masterson

Looks darn good to me, Ned! Did you get your utensils in the mail?
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Ned,
Great looking Knife and Sheath! The Sheath really compliments that fine knife. Excellent job of lacing. Thank you for showing it to us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Another beautiful job there Ned, thanks for the look see ::) :o 8)
        There's nothing to critique, it's perfect as I see it  :D
                     tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
I really like your knives and sheaths.
The only thing that my eye has a problem with is the spacing of the boarder stamp. I would use that stamp side by side with no gap.
Just my opinion.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Dave Cole

The only thing I see wrong is your name isn't on it.Fine work.Dave :)

Did you use hidden pins on that?

Dave Cole

I thought I would show this to you fellars.My friend Alan Folts is a knifemaker in North Carolina, and he was in Florida this weekend and stopped in. He dropped off this beast of a blade for me to sheath.It's certainly not cowboy, but is a very neat blade.He calls it the "Weapon of Mass Destruction". It measures 18" for the blade and 30" for the Carbon Fiber handle.Going to be a heck of a carry knife lol.Dave ;D

Forty Rod

That oughta be really handy if kudzu ever gets that far north.  :o
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com