BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun Butcher

Feathers, that is just plain mean >:(  But, Forty Rod said he liked that in a man ;) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Arizona Cattleman

70 Deg here in AZ.  Ace keep the faith.  I have back probs too, not as bad as you, but the warm weather helps me alot.  I do a lot of walking and movin around to keeps me lubricated.  Seem to help, cause when I don't I start to feel worse.  Hope ya feels better in the spring.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Gun Butcher

Kid, I missed spring one day in Mn. come to think of it :o ??? ;D

Ace , I know its tough Pard ,but don't give up yet. This cold weather is making everything worse so try to keep your head up my friend.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

I thought for sure by now someone would say to Featrhers "Who Asked YOU? :o;D

ACE Do Not Give Up!!! I've had two discs removed and a double laminectomy in 1989, (truck accident) and there are still times I can hardly move around, but I keep on doing the exercises and stretches the PT people recommend, and I can get around to shooting most of the time. I know every back injury is unique and every situation is different, so no condemnation here, I hope and pray things improve for you. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Gun Butcher on January 07, 2010, 05:54:02 PM
  Feathers, that is just plain mean >:(  But, Forty Rod said he liked that in a man ;) ;D

Yep, I always admired a man with a well developed mean streak.

I wish there weren't so many of my friends on the sick, lame, and lazy list.  Makes me cranky when folks I like are suffering.

Prayers are on the way for the whole passel of you.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Kid Terico

What makes it worse is there all young-uns. KT

Ace Lungger

Howdy fella's,
Thanks for the kind thoughts! I am not going to quit doing leather, because I injoy it to much! I am just going to quit lying to my self about getting to shoot! I just need to focus on what is real and not on the things that are not!!! Just like my Harley, took me 3 years to let it go, but when you face the facts that you are never going to ride again, there isn't any reason to have one setting in the garage!
You all just keep doing that great looking leather goods!!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Ace

Sounds like things went in the DUMPER after we talk this morning, I think a lot of us go through this at times, having to deal with everything you have to deal with and being in pain too, can sometimes be overwhelming, one thing for sure, you wouldn't want to be shooting right now any ol way, in fact I don't know of anyone that wants to be out in this kind of cold you pards are having right now, just kick start that FIGHTING SPIRIT  that Ace is known for , and you'll be fine, as long as a pard can wake up in the morning, there is hope, of course I'm not the one having to deal with all that snow and cold, but I know how it can be to be confined, hang in there it will get warmer and you will be looking down range with them guns of yours.

tEN  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

That's the spirit, Ace. You don't need lots of guns to make holsters. Guns are like women. They get by fine with large wardrobes. ;D

Hang in there. You have a powerful posse working for you here.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ned Buckshot

GEEZ somebody pour me a drink!

I was just over at the SASS wire lookin at a post about where's Gun Click Rick and it degraded to name callen etc. etc. dang near to a shootout by now I bet!

Keep them drinks comin'.  God I love it here!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Dalton Masterson

Amen Ned. That one guy needs a boot in the rear over there. Much better over here.
I did manage to link the leather shop into the discussion over there tho. Maybe we will get some customers..

DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ned Buckshot

I don't think a boot is quite enough Dalton!

And yes you can come down out of your room now! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Dalton Masterson

Thank you. Its a small room.

Yeah, if I knew someone with size 50 feet, it might be enough boot to get started. A whole posse of clowns might be better.

DM (theres imagery for ya) ;)
SASS #51139L
RATS #65
SCORRS
www.runniron.com

Wiley Desperado

Well pards it's about 28 degrees here in the Texas Hill Country and that is too cold might get down into the low teens.  I worked all day... well that's kind of a reach, anyway I was making this shot shell slide.  Got it almost finished and realized it was lopsided, tried to fix it and it got worse so I threw it in the trash can.  I guess that's part of it. 
Wiley

Dalton Masterson

Wileys onelegshorterthantheother shotgun slides??? There might be a market?!!

I have a whole pile of shotgun slides I have goofed up. Most of them the shells drop thru cuz the loops are too big and loose. I have a few crooked ones tho.
DM
SASS #51139L
RATS #65
SCORRS
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Dalton and Wiley, I hope my present project doesn't end up like yours, but oh well I can always start over, I'm making a case for a telescope, that will be worn on a pards gun belt, I got the bottom done today, now I need to make a lid/cover, I have a couple ideas and I'll see how it works out tomorrow, the weather has been real nice for about a week now, so aside from having a cold, I've been out in the shop, love my shop, just wish I could afford to heat and cool it, but we can't have everything. :-\ ??? ::)

You pards stay warm

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Did i hear a Gun Click? :P :P I gotta watch Elvis tonight 75 th birthday ya know...Plus my throat is swollen from this head cold,man i can't shake iss thang..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Quote from: Dalton Masterson on January 08, 2010, 04:22:50 PM
Thank you. Its a small room.

Yeah, if I knew someone with size 50 feet, it might be enough boot to get started. A whole posse of clowns might be better.

DM (theres imagery for ya) ;)

They closed down the thread over there before I could tell you it's alright to come down now.   :D

Sorry 'bout that, Chief.   :o
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Gun Butcher

Hey Ten Wolves, You be sure and post a picture of that telescope case when you get it done. I'd love to see it.

Ace Lungger

Howdy Fella's,
Some of you tried to call me yesterday afternoon and didn't get a hold of me! The left side of my face is so swoolen that it hurts to talk!! I sure hate when I miss a phone call, it seems like when you all call me it makes me feel better. I didn't get 2 hours sleep last night and I didn't get the plate no of that truck than ran over me.
Later Pards!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com