Ned Buckshot

Yup JD it's hard to handle a shell when you can't feel your fingers! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on January 02, 2010, 11:42:06 PM
We rented the whole series of Have Gun Will Travel one time through Netflix. It was really great to watch all those old episodes. Those stories were some of the best. They'd still make good stories for TV today. I've often thought it would be fun to see someone remake that whole series.

Howdy Will

You're right about these old series Westerns being good, I watched the Virginian all day Friday, and Have Gun Will Travel yesterday, and I really enjoyed them all, Gun Smoke is on all day today, I loved the way Richard Boone played his part, he always had an angle, and 8 ways of attack like he always said.
      I think it would make a good series for today, like you said Will, and your right Dr. Bob Tom Selleck would play the part well.

tEN  ;) :D ;D

Ned, Ace, JD, I hope this new year will be better for you guys, back pain is one of the worst pains a man can have, and until you have this pain yourself, you have no idea of what people with back pain are going through.

My Best to All of You

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

2,000 channels and the only one i don't have is the Western channel,racksnappinfribbelsnakintardrippindangfripporing >:( >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Ned. bobbling shotgun shells is especially tough when you try to be a show off and pull four! I have a hard enough time with two, but this was a practice match, always a good time to try different things, like pulling four shells or shooting gunfighter   

I had completely forgot that we had the Western channel (My Bad!) so I'm glad you guys started talking about it. The Cable Co moved it so I went channel surfing last night and found it in time to set the recorder for all of the Gunsmokes. THANKS for the heads up!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on January 03, 2010, 10:51:31 AMYou're right about these old series Westerns being good, I watched the Virginian all day Friday, and Have Gun Will Travel yesterday, and I really enjoyed them all, Gun Smoke is on all day today, I loved the way Richard Boone played his part, he always had an angle, and 8 ways of attack like he always said.
     I think it would make a good series for today, like you said Will, and your right Dr. Bob Tom Selleck would play the part well.
I like all those old series. Every now and then we rent some of the old ones and watch them right through in order.

Dr Bob, you're right about Sellick doing a good job of the part. :D

Even if he is somewhat taller. ;D ;D ;D

I don't think Danny Devito would do the same but it could be interesting. :o

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

Been watching Gunsmoke, and I noticed something.  His rifle sticks so far forward that the horse would have a hard time turning his head to the right.  You can even see marks on the neck of the horse.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ace Lungger

You all are Killing Me!! All this great Talnet and all the AWESOME Leather work being done keeps the fire burning but this stupid back and the weather keeps me lock up!! I know one thing, I never what to do anything that is not legal, because i couldn't take it being lock up in prison!!!!
Keep making that Killer Leather goods, it has to warm up someday!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ned Buckshot

Well this is what I'm dealin' with today! Not good for depression!

They just announced they closed 150 miles of interstate 90 due to ZERO visibility!

We've reached our high of 2 deg with a forcast of -29 ACTUALL tonight!

If your above freezing count your blessings!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Gun Butcher

Ned , I spent half my life trying to get a truck thru weather like that. Standing out in it one night in Detroit Lakes , MN fueling the stupid thing with a windchill of -60. I don't miss it a bit.
Got an extra bedroom and I'll loan you some shop space if you can get out of there and come to south Alabama. Course we are freezing and its 20 above. ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Kid Terico

GB I see u were in Mn. during our warm season.  ;) ;D ;DKT

JD Alan

When I was 12, we were visiting my dad's family farm, not far at all from Ned or Kid Terico. I saw a door on the second floor of the old house, but without any deck or rail. I asked dad what the door was for, and he said it was so they could get out of the house to the barn in bad snow storms.

Then he pointed out the opening up high on the barn. He said he was sent out through those doors to feed the cows and horses in bad weather. He said the weather was the main reason he moved to SO CAL just a few years before WWII.

I'm sure I inherited my aversion to cold weather from my dad. I think that's why we ended up in the Mojave dessert. We still got snow in the desert, but not every year.

JD   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Dalton Masterson

Its -2 here right now at 10:20am, the wind is blowing 22 mph, and its supposed to be -17 tonite. We are supposed to have a high of 1, but I dont know that I can handle that high of temp.... ::)

The biggest problem is that the sun is out and it looks darn nice out except for the snow and wind blowing around.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

GunClick Rick

overcast today,dark tonight...lightly scattered sunshine in the morning..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

A few years ago mom and I snowmobiled at 42 below with a -107 wind chill. When we were in our early 60s we rode all the  to Canada 1100 miles one way and it was cold. In Canada it never got above -25 below during the day all the time we were there and that was without wind chill. The coldest I remember is -60 below , not includeing the wind chill. It was Feb. 2  1996. In Tower Mn. I wrote that one down. KT

Ace Lungger

Howdy Fella's,
It is 6 degrees out there, we got another 3" of snow last night, so we now have about 15" on the ground, it is going to be -10 below tonight. I just got back from getting the mail out of the mail box, it is about 30 feet out and 30 back, by the time I got the door open my back was locked up I allmost didn't make it back to the bed! Since I feel like a prisoner in my own house, that must be working on my nerves the whole left side of my face feels like it has been hit by a ball bat!! >:(
I guess that I need to be honest with my self, my back isn't ever going to let me cowboy shoot >:( :( >:( so I don't need anymore cowboy leather, so i just feel lost!!!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Kid Terico

Ace remember it was getting better till you had to do so much work for your dad. Weather will get warmer and your back will get better. Dont give up now. Remember the old saying.  ;D Smile , things could be worse. You smiled and sure enough they got worse.  ;D ;D KT

GunClick Rick

Had a talk with my doc yesterday,i have something called arterial somethin,cortzone shots over years ate the ball of my hip up,he said football players see it all the time from the shots they get for injuries.I asked him to set me up for hip replacement,so that's where were headed.I'm gettin tired of hurtin and limpin around,been about 7 years,i'm done with it..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Rick, glad to hear you're gonna get some relief. Well keep positive thoughts goin for you.

7/8 years ago a friend from the SASS club had double hip replacement, he won the monthly match 2 weeks after getting out of the hospital!!! ;D ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

FEATHERS

G'Day Guys, 98 today, just got outta the pool,now sitting in my bar room having a cold one with the air con blazing away.Feathers ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com