BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FEATHERS

G'Day Marshall Will,You are'nt going to believe this,this is a pic of me & a friend 8) taken in July in Tombstone. 8) Spooky stuff.Feathers

Wiley Desperado

Marshall you sure lookin cowboy there a fella might think you was from Texas.  Good lookin dogs.  Feathers that is pretty funny. 

Boys like they used to say "it ain't the runnin in the fast lane that'll get ya it's those sudden stops!" 

Wiley

Wiley Desperado

Hey guys just in case you might have thought I was on a world cruise or something, let me show you what my wife and I have been doing the past several months.  This is a 100 year old house out on my wife's old family place.  No one had lived here in twenty years.  We decided that the thing to do was wait until it was 105 degrees in the shade and then start a restoration project on it.  We just finished it a couple weeks ago.  Totally re-did it inside and out.  We did most of the work ourselves.  Did have a contractor put the new roof on and had a little plumbing and electrical done by contractors.  We're kinda proud of it.

Wiley

Kid Terico

Feathers you really do exist. All this time I thought you were a myth. ;D  Like your work. KT

Gun Butcher

Wiley, a noble project. I love seeing the old places redone instead of torn down. It looks great you guys did a fine job.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

Feathers, you have good tase.

Wiley, you & the misses did some nice work, a great investment of time & $$$

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy all  :D

I think getting old is something you have to give into, since I fell soon to be five years ago, I've had to fight that getting older stuff every day, My mind thinks I'm still that young fella of yesteryear, it's just that my mind is having trouble getting my body to cooperate. :D ;D ;D ;D

Marshal Will, another great picture, I love Tombstone, thanks for sharing, makes me want to pack up and go.

Regards

tEN wOLVES   ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboywc

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on December 20, 2009, 11:28:30 PM
A friend of mine (the one who got married) snapped this (we gave them a camera for their wedding) when we were in Tombstone. I like it.

Lookin good there MW
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, pards. I also really like Tombstone. It is full of our western heritage. This was our second trip in a year and a half. I'll go back again soon. There's so much to see you can't take it all in at once.

Feathers, that picture is really cool. You're on almost the same rail I leaned on. I like it.

Wiley, what a great job you did on that house. It sure looks inviting, now.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on December 20, 2009, 11:28:30 PM
A friend of mine (the one who got married) snapped this (we gave them a camera for their wedding) when we were in Tombstone. I like it.

Lookin good there MW
WC

cowboywc

Wiley
Great job on the house
WC

GunClick Rick

Awsome home Wiley,way to go.I sure wish i could get my gramps old place and redo it.It is still standing and still has the little store he built next to it with the western facade.Your house would look great in a movie,i can see a carriage driving right up front.See if you can find a carriage step to put out front.They found one in Visalia some where and didn't know what it was at first.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Willy  :D
  Nice job on the old homestead, I've always liked this style home,

Feathers, it looks like you and Will were standing in the same area, nice picture pard

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Wiley for a young fella you got a lot of ambition. You did a VERY nice job.   KT

Wiley Desperado

To all you good cowboys
Thanks for all the nice comments on the house. There were times when we thought we were in over our heads.  We used to sit out in the front yard every night after we finished working and our favority saying was, "now tell me again why are we doing this?"
Wiley

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Wiley,

My compliments to you and your wife. You did an outstanding job of remodeling and greatly enhanced the value of the property! I know it takes a lot of patience and effort. We remodeled our seventy year old home. I don't ever want to remodel again.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Wiley Desperado

Johnny, thanks for the kind remarks. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Wiley

Gun Butcher

This one is for you Rick. It's a 20 ft lodge and we use to live in it about 2 weeks  off and on every year.  Mine is the first one in the picture with the painted top and bottom. The poles were 27 feet long and you didn't want that canvas loose in a high wind.
the other one belongs to my best friend  Sam. We spent many wonderful nights around a campfire and some I can even remember :D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

I think most of you have seen the Jaeger rifle I built well here is another one. 
This is a 8MM Mauser with a little bit of sporterizing done to it.  I think this has something to do with my name cause one of my friends loves the old military rifles and he had quite a fit when he saw this one. Been calling me the gun butcher ever since

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com