BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Quote from: outrider on December 20, 2009, 07:09:06 AM
A little change of subject here.....GunClick...how is your new pardner doing????

Middlin

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Tell your Mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me Ned, mine turned 89 last September, it's great to still have our Moms with us.

Best Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

Nice Pooch Rick :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Ned.

Rick ,did you have them turquoise eyes put in special or did he come with them ;) ;D  He looks like a handful.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

They don't make a turquoise eye remover :D He likes to play,but he is about the sweetest little guy i ever saw,listens well and minds great.We go out side and i tell him "go house" and he goes in and waits for me,him and the other one are startin to play reall good now.
Bunch a ole scudders!

outrider

Ned,

Happy Birthday to your Mom.....

Gun Click

He is a nice one for sure.....
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
Give her a birthday hug from me.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Dr. Bob

Ned,

Tell your Mom happy birthday from me! ;D

GCR,

Great looking pup there! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Kid Terico

Ned Happy birthday to your mom and a Great XMAS to you. KT

Ned Buckshot

Thanks everybody, I'm going to print this off and put it in her card. :)

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

Tell "er" i said Merry Birthday too :o :) Merry Birthday MA~~~~~~~~~~~~You have a mighty fine son :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Thanks Rick.

Are You being good? :P

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Wiley Desperado

Ned
Say happy birthday to your mom from an old Texican, hats off to the Greatest Generation it's because of them we are enjoying these freedoms, Merry Christmas also. 

Wiley Desperado

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Hi Ned, please add my name to your mom's birthday card. My mom would have turned 84 last September. Her last year was pretty rough, but she hung on to see her first great grandchild born. She died one week later. I still miss her a lot.

I'm glad for you that your mom is still in your life. You're a good son Ned, taking care of your mom. It's a good thing to do.

Thanks for the comments about the scoot. Johnny, I walked into my local dealer to order some Reinhart pipes for my 03 Road King, and walked out with this Street Glide, 10 months old, with 810 miles on it. As the saying goes they "Made me an offer I couldn't resist"

WBC, that is a good looking ride. My back would never take the pounding!

Marshall, I've reached the age where it's not possible for a ride to be too comfortable!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Cool looking bike, Chip. It does look like it would be better on shorter runs with that seat, though. Thanks for the pic.

Happy Birthday to your mom, Ned. 88 is good. That's better than most manage. Give her a hug. ;)

Good-lookin' fur buddy, Rick. Great pic.

Quote from: JD Alan on December 20, 2009, 08:58:37 PMI've reached the age where it's not possible for a ride to be too comfortable!
:D ;D 8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

A friend of mine (the one who got married) snapped this (we gave them a camera for their wedding) when we were in Tombstone. I like it.

JD Alan

Good picture Marshall Will

That comment I made about age and comfort on a bike; I think it's more about mileage than age! 

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, JD.

I dunno, JD. I think age has a lot to do with it, too. Things just don't take the beating they would have in years past. Add the mileage to that and it definitely makes a difference.

JD Alan

I'm not disagreeing with you Marsha Will, but I've noted a wide difference in physicality between people around 60. Some are in great shape, while others can barely walk! Go back 20 years and I see more equality. Oh to be 40 again, or 30, or-------- ;D   

cowboywc

Like Chris LeDoux says "It Ain't the Years Boy, It's the Miles"    ;D
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com