BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

It'll still be there, just under a new roof.  8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Skeeter Lewis

Thanks, pards. Much appreciated.

Marshal Will Wingam

OK, It's in its new home.  8)

WaddWatsonEllis

Christmas Easter and all the holidays are just a bit hollow without family ... but to have family that you can be proud of all of the year, well that is just a bit of all right ... BTW, Retarded er, retired USAF MSG here ...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Skeeter Lewis

Another pic of that one...

ChurchandSon

I do tend to bend toward the NDN side but I'm part Apache, part Cherokee, part Euro,part Black.
...a genuine American...
A Kiowa style sewing bag patterned loosely after a Stike-a-Light bag in Buckskinning book #3.. 4″ x 5″.
The awl started as a beautiful antler piece that was too small for a knife handle so I made a saddlers awl
with it using a broken round file. And an awl sheath that matches the bag...loosely......Randy

A Pilgrim in the Unholy Land of Kydex

Cliff Fendley

Randy, that is just beautiful work. Wow! :o
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

ChurchandSon

Thanks Cliff, I'm recovering from surgery and sitting still is making me crazy-er. Stitching and beading at least gives the mind something to do.....Randy

KidTerico

Randy GREAT JOB keep m comming. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful, Randy. Great color choices. Thumbs up.

Skeeter Lewis

Sorry to hear about the op. You're certainly putting your time to good use. Wonderful work. Skeet

ChurchandSon

GunClick Rick

Wow very cool stuff Skeet and Church,nice darn holster and bead work~I was gonna do somethin but i lost my mind about an hour ago~~~

Oh there it is,oops no that's the oatmeal i left out :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Skeeter Lewis

LOL! That'a a good line, Clicker. I like it. In fact, I may use it.

GunClick Rick

Sleepin pill was just kickin in ;D Now back to the dreamcatchers :) before the grand duaghter wakes up..
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboy316

Howdy Pards its that time of year again for the world Leather debut entries to be showing up and i thought id post these for ya to drool on  these are the first pair of chinks ive ever made and they are going to the Sheridan leather show in about 8 days
so enjoy and thanks for lookin
Cowboy316

GunClick Rick

You want that i should go model those bueatifull chinks fer ya??? ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Slickshot

cowboy316,

Man oh man, those sure are some nice looking fancy chaps...Very good tooling on them at the top...OUTSTANDING work!!!

Slickshot

Marshal Will Wingam

Those are beautiful, Cowboy. Very nice work.  8) I hope they do well in the show.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com