BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice sheath and knife KT

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Got this one today . Made by Wade Hougham and sheath by coyote moon  KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

That's it! I ain't lookin anymore!! :'( :-\ :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Forty Rod

Quote from: GunClick Rick on April 19, 2012, 10:31:27 PM
That's it! I ain't lookin anymore!! :'( :-\ :-*

Overcome by the drools, were ya?  ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Another authenic beauty KT, you're one lucky pard, the maker did a great job for you.

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

WaddWatsonEllis

Hi,

To give credit where credit is due ....

The holster is by Will Ghormley .... and the belt and Bowie by Chuck Burrows ....

And the second pic was taken during the Easter Bonnet Parade of Living History Docents in Old Sacramento ...

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Marshal Will Wingam

Cool pics, WW. You really look the part, there.  8)

Slickshot

WW,

Great looking setup/rig you have.  You really look the part!!

Slicshot

WaddWatsonEllis

Slickshot,

Gawrsch, thanks!

Yuh can;t see it, but yuh got me doin' a Wallace Beery here!

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

ChurchandSon

I get hung up on something so I have to work my way threw....another Horse Quirt...This one is deer jawbone and deer legbone for the handle...The jawbone on this one even looks like a horses head...

As always and I don't say this enough...Large THANKS to Mr. Chuck Burrows for his inspirations and sharing of his vast knowledge.....Randy
A Pilgrim in the Unholy Land of Kydex

ChurchandSon

And just to let you know I don't just dream this stuff up in my old burnt-out brain, here's a couple of original NDN Horse Quirts, one Cheyenne and one Crow........Randy

A Pilgrim in the Unholy Land of Kydex

Marshal Will Wingam

Very nice stuff, Church. Looks Good.

KidTerico

Thanks Randy beautiful job. Glad to see its done. Now mom and I will both have one. Cant wait to get it. KT

GunClick Rick

Now Wad,that's a picture worth hangin,i got a rope somewhere around here ;D ~-------------O

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Quote from: KidTerico on April 22, 2012, 05:21:53 PM
Thanks Randy beautiful job. Glad to see its done. Now mom and I will both have one. Cant wait to get it. KT

:-* :-* :-* :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* ::)
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Thid is my granddaughter thats a sargent in the marines and my great granddaughter thats a Major brat.  Love them both.  Terry  alias KT   ;) :)

wolflobo76

Very nice pic Kid.  Tell her thanks for her service and keep it up.  I'm ex-Army myself.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Congrats Terry, great looking kids ::)

tEN wOLVES ;D

Boothill Bob

Beautiful gals you got there KT
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com