BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WOW KT, you did a great job here, the scalloped edges really add a bit bling with those spots added, and I know, you don't have to say a thing, you just couldn't help yourself I know, you are the BLINGSTER, for sure, they both look nice together, now you need a belt, ha ha, can't wait to see it. ::)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Nice matching holster, top notch as always.

AC :)
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

TW and AC expressed my sentiments exactly. Fine art work at it's best!

Many thanks for sharing your talents and expertise with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Marshal Will Wingam

Very fine belts, Rossmaker. Good work, there.

AC, that spot holster matches very well with the other one. Very nice work. The basket weave slimjim is outstanding. Good work on getting the BW layout right. The shotgun slide looks like a good design. You're on a roll. 8)

Classy holster, BB. Looks really good.

Johnny, that vinegaroon rig looks quite nice. I love that stuff.

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on September 08, 2011, 09:29:14 PMyou are the BLINGSTER, for sure
Yeah. Very cool. You going to make 'em for the other sheath? 8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Kaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~This is your concience,make a belt to go with uuuuuuuuussssssss
yeeeeeesss Kaaaaaaaaaayyy Teeeeeeeeeeee~~~~a beLLLLttt the Ellllldeeeerrssss have spoooooooookeeeiiinnn~~~~Hi ya na hanana hayey
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Thanks every one and Clicker I think your computers stuck. KT ;D ;D ;)

Boothill Bob

Howdy pards..
I´ve just made my first Buscadero rig for a customer. He wanted a Ringo lookalike so here it is..
Now I´m gona start with a dubble Buscadero for the same guy in same style..
Hope you like it..
And Chuck 100 its the pattern you gave me  ;)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Kid Terico

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Boothill,

You sure do nice quality work. That Rig looks great. Thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Arizona Cattleman

Slide is done,

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Boothill Bob

Tanx pards, I will show you the other rig when Its done.
AC, thats a mighty fine slide you made, you must be proud with that work.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Wolf Tracker

AC  that is a sharp looking slide. That basketweave looks great.

Bob  very nice rig.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks Wolf.  Thanks Bob, that rig of yours looks great, can't wait to see the double.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Kid Terico

AC outstanding work. Thats what a slide should look like. KT

Arizona Cattleman

Your too kind Terry, thanks.

AC :)
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

knucklehead

AC,

you hit the nail on the head with that slide.
you can even grab the shells without hitting the belt loop of the slide. great job
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy AC,

Beautiful job! Great design and excellent workmanship! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks Knucklehead and Johnny.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Black River Johnny

My wife and I are in to  Cowboy fast draw. We usally use mernickle holsters. They are a poor copy a Mexican loop but are legal and fast. I have always had the itch to make my own that is a little closer to PC. So here it is. It is 9- 10 oz and lined with Pig. I have been able to pull out a .370 so far. I sorta copied it from one in Packing Iron bu modified it to be a little more fast draw friendly.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Black River Johnny,

You did a great job on this Rig. It looks rugged and the finish gives it a nice PC look. Wait until someone asks where you bought it from and you can answer "I made it myself". Many thanks for sharing it with us.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com