BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on August 21, 2011, 09:35:17 AM

That is something alright, a real crowd pleaser for sure, and the ugliest holster I have ever seen to date, but cool at the same time, wear it proudly Rick, KT was thinking of you when he made it, and that alone says a lot, har har . ::) :o ;D :D ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Sheesh look whos talkin,so it's Ten Wools,i've been wrong all this time... ;D Make a nice pair of chaps though :D Always wanted a nice pair of Wolvies... BAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA :D

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Careful now Rick, there are nine more, and they know who you are and where you live. :o

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

8) I'll be in Cogneto they will never find me
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Cogneto, California or Cogneto, Michigan?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Jack Wagon

My latest project is a holster for my Kirst converted 58 Pietta with 5 1/2" barrel. I had made a belt and holster for my SAA and wanted the new holster to have the same color tone to go with the belt. The holster features a floral pattern and sewn in toe plug. Thanks for looking.   JW
Jack Wagon
Member NRA
Member #358 SSS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well done Jack, looks good all around, that is a classy looking rig to say the least  ;D ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Jack nice looking rig your showing. Like every thing about it. Nice Gromley buckle. KT

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Jack,

Beautiful job! A great look coupled with excellent workmanship! Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Wolf Tracker

Jack  nice work on the holster and rig. Great carving.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Kid Terico

Just finished. Been working on and off for 5 to 6  weeks. KT

COACHE

Very nice work everybody putting out there :o, Makes me not sure about putting my stuff out there :-\
Just finished this Bowie knife sheath came out pretty good, Tried to give it the aged look, hope you like.

Coache

Kid Terico

Coache GREAT job. Nice work and it looks old and compliments the knife . Keep it up. KT

COACHE

GunClick Rick

Dang KT you can do more with lacing than i ever saw,that had to be some work to do that! :)

Bueatiful knife and sheath Coache perfect! :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

COACHE

Thank you Rick also
Coache

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,
You never run out of new idea's and designs but I'm running out of words to describe your incredible work so I will just say "Magnificent", perhaps add in a "Wow" or two. It's always a pleasure to view your work.

Howdy Coache,
Very nice! This Sheath has a real classic look to it. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Whatever that Ojibey is smokin Johnny we want some .... :P ::) :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice, really nice COACHE, I like everything about it, and that knife rocks, awesome indeed. ::) :o 8) :D

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Wolf Tracker

KT very nice

Coache that is a nice sheath. Looks good with the knife.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com