BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boothill Bob

I was bit for six years ago. The goverment beveloped a cure, but I,ve destroyed it and burned the formula, so for now
there are no threat to our species  ;D
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Holyman

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I am working on the gunbelt now. Then it is on to sewing.
I will post some finished pics.

Holyman

Well guy's Here it is.  The finished holster. Keep in mind this is my first leatherwork I have ever done.
Let me know what you think.... Thanks for all the inspiration in this thread.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Hollyman

Well I think you did a great job , and for it being your first, it is better than most, you can feel good about what you have made, and it looks fantastic/

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

I bet that concho would have looked nice in the center of your carved cross.Sure as hell can't beat that for a first holster! :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Boothill Bob on July 27, 2011, 06:11:26 AM
I was bit for six years ago. The goverment beveloped a cure, but I,ve destroyed it and burned the formula, so for now
there are no threat to our species  ;D
;D ;D ;D

Holyman, that's a fine job. You're really on your way, now. Lookin' good, pard.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Holyman,

QuoteWell I think you did a great job , and for it being your first, it is better than most, you can feel good about what you have made, and it looks fantastic/
Ten Wolves hit the nail on the head and expressed my sentiments exactly.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

santee

Wow, wish my first holster was that good! Terrific job.
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Kid Terico

Holyman great looking holster. Keep it up. You will do well. KT

Wolf Tracker

Holyman  great job on your first holster.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Bill LOGAN

Marshal Deadwood

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Holyman on July 29, 2011, 05:48:33 PM
Well guy's Here it is.  The finished holster. Keep in mind this is my first leatherwork I have ever done.
Let me know what you think.... Thanks for all the inspiration in this thread.

Proud ... be proud son ... Ya done good.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Irish Dave

Excellent first effort. Keep it up.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Boothill Bob

Darn nice looking holster Holyman, keep them coming.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Holyman

Thanks for all the comments guys. Making the gunbelt now. I will post some finished pics.

JD Alan

Hey there Holyman, JD here, a pastor from Oregon, and I think you did a real fine job on that holster. Like other have said, I wish my first one looked that good!

God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

Holyman, I think you did a bangup job on that one. Really nice for a first attempt.

Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Kid Terico

My latest Dave Cole knife. Damascus blade, Desert iron wood handle with amber spacer. Thanks Dave. Just simply BEAUTIFUL. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Beautiful knife KT, Dave did you a great job on this one too, now lets see the sheath you come up with for it. ::) :o 8) ???

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com