BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Lungger

HOLLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!
The mail man brung me a box today, and when I open it :o :o :o :o :o I found this Beautifull Hand Made Bowie knife made by our own Ned Buckshot!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
I know that there are a lot of knife makers on this forum, and i am proud to be a friend of Ned, but to have one of his knifes is AWESOME!!! I had planned on making a knife sheath for it, but I don't have to, because it came in a awesome sheath!
I just wanted to share this, and I thought this was the right place, i didn't want to post this in the leather area.
Thanks NED!!!!!

ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ned Buckshot

How about a picture Ace!?

Glad You like it! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Josh Dabney

Oh yeah Ace,

No pic ?????????????????????????????

Your holdin out on us now Pard !   We don't kindly to that round these parts   ;D ;D

Just ribbin ya of course.  Congrats on your new knife I'll bet she's a doosey.

Really would like to see the pics though

-Josh  ;D

Ace Lungger

OK,
Here is a quick pic of my new knife, the picture does not do the knife justise!!!!!!!! Maybe tomorrow I can get some better shots of it!
The Big Reason why I didn't post any pictures of my new knife, was I didn't want everyone looking at my knife and seeing how much better he made mine and not the normal way he does for others ;D ;D ;D ;D

All kinding a side, my new knife is AWESOME!!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Dr. Bob

Yer right pard!  An "AWSOME" knife to quote a frined!!  ::) :o ::) ;) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Forty Rod

Now, that's my idea of a Bowie.  What holds those scales on?  Looks grand without pins or rivets.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's a Beauty Ace, you must have been a good boy all year long  :D LOL, what a nice thing of Ned to do, Ned, MY HATS OFF to YA Pard, The Beauty of Christmas is in the giving, so you're already having a great start Ned, now get busy, the ELVES ::) say your break is over, and you have a lot of stockings to fell  ;D :D ;D :D :D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Ned has a good heart,no matter what that other guy said ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dave Cole

Great looking knife for a great guy.Dave :)

RollingThunder

Here here! I agree! That's a fancy enough knife to be sitting on my belt.

Too bad it ain't ... LOL. Happy for ya Ace!
Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

RollingThunder

Hey, if ya'll don't mind, our Art Director for Guns & Ammo, Micheal Ulrich and his wife and family could sure use some serious prayers. His wife is ill, and she's not doing very well at all. We've all stepped in at work to pick up his load so he can go take care of the truly important things in his family's life, and I think any prayers you guys can throw a kite up on would be appreciated and certainly helpful.
Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

RT, Prayers up pard,

tEN
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

JD Alan

RT, will pray for sure. If you could give me her first name, and maybe the city/state they live in I will pass on the request to our prayer group. I've found things work better when people have a name and location. No need for a last name or personal info.

It's been a week of sub freezing temps in NW Oregon. We had a low of 7 last night, pretty unusual for us. My wife took the picture below around the corner from our house in Sherwood, outside of Portland. I think she does great work, but them I'm prejudiced! JD

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Forty Rod

Quote from: RollingThunder on December 11, 2009, 11:32:03 PM
Hey, if ya'll don't mind, our Art Director for Guns & Ammo, Micheal Ulrich and his wife and family could sure use some serious prayers. His wife is ill, and she's not doing very well at all. We've all stepped in at work to pick up his load so he can go take care of the truly important things in his family's life, and I think any prayers you guys can throw a kite up on would be appreciated and certainly helpful.

Absolutely!  They are on the way.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ned Buckshot

Thanks for the compliments Pards. Ace is right pictures don't do it justice, that Presentation Grade Desert Iron Wood is nothing short of SPECTACULAR!!

Forty the scales are fixed in place with 10 internal pins, I really prefer it that way when the design allows.

RT prayers on the way home from southern MN.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
I am at a loss for words on that knife. Keep up the great work.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Kid Terico

RT prayers are being said.Ned sorry I,m late but thats a great knife, almost to good for my pard Ace. Ace u LUCKY dog. ;) :D ;D KT

JD Alan

Now here's where things get sticky. ACE, that's a mighty fine lookin knife, ALMOST, but not quite a good lookin as the one Ned made for me! It's like lookin at someone else's baby. It might look real handsome & all, but it will never look as good as yours. Case in point below
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

Ned, that is a great looking knife. Boy, I'll bet their was some hollerin' going on around the Ace house when that beauty showed up.

RT, prayers up from the deep south. Let them know we are with them.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com