BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irish Dave

Lookin' good, pards. Congrats to Rossmaker and KT.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Cliff Fendley

Another nice one KT!

Rossmaker, those are some very nice rigs, I love that style. Keep up the good work.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Kid Terico

Irish and Cliff thank you. KT

GunClick Rick

KT i believe that knife and sheath were made for each other..Looks very Royal ! I can see a King with a outfit that color and the knife and sheath on his side,makes me think of the crown too.I tell ya Hollywood is missing out! :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Rossmaker, those rigs are really fine. I like them both. Very good work, there.

KT, as usual, you did a very original work. Quite good looking, pard. Looks good.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

Rick and Marshal Thank You. KT

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Rossmaker,
Nicely done! Clean and neat with great workmanship. Many thanks for sharing this with us.

Howdy KT,
Beautiful! Cool design and use of colors! With your imagination and talent I'd like to see what you would come up with if you were an Automotive designer or a Fashion designer.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Thanks Johnny and we all would be driving a 56 ford sunliner with a contintal kit. 500 HP with a Super Charger. KT ;)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Outstanding KT, your mind was working over time on this one, and the time was well spent, nice work pard. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

Looks great KT.Here are a couple of rifle slings I just finished for an order.

I also found a cool pic you pards might like.An all leather bike,It's a 3/4 replica, made by a company in Japan, by 20 craftsmen, and it took two years

Kid Terico

Thanks TW and Dave. Nice slings Dave . Thanks for showing the Bike. KT

Bill LOGAN

Marshal Will Wingam

Dave, those are good-looking slings. The inlays are a nice look. That leather bike is very interesting. It's certainly something unique.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Wolf Tracker

Rossmaker those are two very nice rigs.

KT that sheath looks great with that knife.

Dave  great looking slings. Love the insert.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

JD Alan

Rossmaker those are some nice rigs; you do quality work!

KT, Snap! Whata cool looking sheath

Dave C, that's a cool pic of the leather bike 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

Small sheath I did today. KT

n4sir45

Howdy Fellow Parners

I just have been tring to get the berve to start my fiirst project. I was inspired by one of you guys here (Ten Wolves) to get the emuff to get it started.
I was womdering if anyone know where I can get a good pattern for a rifle butt stock cover or maybe have a pattern of one that my be shared with. I got one from Tandy but didn't like the look of it because it is more od a ammo holder then butt stock cover. I'M looking for the one with the bottom section covered and no Ammo slots.

Thanks guys for the help
Cheyenne Scooter SASS 89298

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Kid Terico on July 12, 2011, 10:22:48 PM
Small aheath I did today. KT

KT another nice sheath.  I get so much inspiration from your work and feel so inadequate at the same time, its a pleasure.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

JD Alan

KT, really nice work. Is that a fold over, like a Mexican loop, or did you attach the front to the back differently? Inquiring minds want to know ???
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

TWB and JD thank you and JD its a fold over. KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com