BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Cole

Wolf Tracker

KT  very nice as usual.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

Beautiful!

Many thanks for sharing this with us
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Cliff Fendley

http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Irish Dave

Good job again, KT.

Does your imagination know no bounds?  ;)
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

More nice work KT, beautiful pard

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Thank you all very much. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

Very good, KT. The black liner is a nice touch. Impressive. 8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

TwoWalks Baldridge

KT, as usual, your workmanship is top of the line.  Beautiful design and tooling.  I think I am always most amazed with your skill at dying.  Simply amazing.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Kid Terico

outrider

I have never seen a "Biker Bear"..however I have seen "Bare Bikers"   :D ::) ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Kid Terico

Outrider Where, Where , Where? PLEASE show me the way. KT ;D ;D ;D Wait a minute. Were they women ?

GunClick Rick

KT you'ld be like a dog chasin a car,what ya gonna do with it when ya catch it. ;D :D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Bare Bikers...

With my luck it would be like the time I went to the nude beach ...

The beach was now entirely gay, with cries of 'You were supposed to throw the frisebee at me this time ...'

I just went home ...sigh
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

Me too Wad,but in my case it was a bunch of divorced women with BBQs burnin :o And they all had real long forks and i was the only one with a hot dog!! :-\ :-[ :-X

Step by step,inch by inch,slowly i turned ------------------------------------------------------>
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Ain't it always the way? *S*
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Rossmaker

Howdy Pards! Always exicited to see what's new on here!! Great Rig KT!!

Here are two rigs I've just finished up for folks. Both Cheyenne Style Holsters and Ranger belts.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them." (John Wayne, the Shootist)

Boothill Bob

Nice work Rossmaker, keep'em coming.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Ross maker, thanks for the look see pard ::)

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Rothmaker thats what I call FIRST Class. Heres a sheath I just finished for One of Dave Coles Fancy, Dress knives. Not western so the sheath is totally different. KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com