BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Buckshot

I would think that with just a bit of reshaping they would work fine. These things are heavy duty!

Ned

And yes od course Rick they need to be covered in leather! :-\
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Boothill Bob

Lovely work JD  :D
I´ve just finiched a WB rig. Its a suede lined belt and the holster is leather lined.. Feels like I need a sewing machine to the belts, this one is 154cm, thats a lot of stitches :P
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

Can't believe i said that Ned,to leather guys,yup yup my moma done tole me~~~ :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

And here I've made a simpel holster so I can carry my Gun when I'm out fishing and panning for Gold.
We are not alowed to carry a gun in Sweden, but we have bears in the forrest so I will carry it anyway :-\

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

KidTerico

Bob thats some nice work your showing. Keep it up. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Wolf Tracker

BB  nice work on the wild bunch rig and holster

JD nice holsters, the tooling looks good.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Marshal Will Wingam

JD, those look good. You may have had something different inm ind, but what you have is very nice. Thanks for the pics.

Dave, thanks for the compliment. That's modeled after the Dodge City holster in the Gene Autry museum. The border pattern is different, of course.

Beautiful work, BB. The WB rig is balanced looking. The minimal stamping is a good look. The Slimjim is really nice. I like the simple lines and clean look. Great color on both.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

The level of work that you all are doing is amazing.  I haven't looked at anything that I wouldn't be proud to wear.

I do want to say one thing to JD, stop being so hard on yourself. Those holsters are really nice looking . I don't see a thing wrong with them.
GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Rossmaker,
Great job on your Sheath! It has a real period look to it.

Howdy Boothill.
Beautiful Wild Bunch Rig and Holster! Your work has a first class quality look. Love the finish.

Many thanks to you gents for sharing your work with us.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

TwoWalks Baldridge

Bob, I like both rigs equally ... each appeals to a different part of my brain and eye.  As said, love the finish and quality of workmanship on both rigs.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

JD Alan

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

BhB, you flat knocked that one out of the park! I've not seen a nicer WB rig. I love the mag holders, and I know just what you mean about lining long belts.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

outrider

Well done BB...bears....in Sweden???  Nah... just your imagination ??? ???????  Those are just Russian bears that got lost... ::) ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Boothill Bob

Tanx for the kind words pards. We have bears over here, plenty of them to. Dont want them to sneek up on me
when I'm unarmed :-X

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

All ya need is your dancin shoes~~But watch out for your motorcycle!

Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

GCR, there u see, they are dangerus, even chase u with a bike :D

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

OH NO!! NOT BIKER BEARS!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Howdy JD
You just keep it up, you are doing just fine.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Kid Terico

Just finished KT

GunClick Rick

Gosh dang KT,that looks like something you would see at the Gene Autry Musuem here...I know darn well you went through pain to make that.Dang cows are gonna be lined up at your door hollerin ME, ME, ME next,no no ME, ME !!!!! ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com