BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

GB its about time you showed some leather work. That piece was well worth waiting for.. GREAT JOB. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Gun Butcher

Kid, you are right about it being awhile.  Thanks for the kind words.
Ron
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

RONNIE!! I don't want you hangin around with that,that,that KT boy anymore!!!!!!!

~MOM~ >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Bill LOGAN

Howdy pards
I see that since my last visit there was beautiful objects, bravo in the making.
I present you my last realization.
so long

KidTerico

Bill good job. very neat work. KT

JD Alan

Thank you kindly for the positive comments gentlemen, I appreciate it, especially from fellas that do such quality work themselves.

Marshall Will, I made a template out of heavy poster board for taper belts, but it's only to mark the line; I still have to cut it free hand Is yours just to mark lines or can you use it as a cutting guide as well?

GB, that is some primo work there. It looks like it was a lot of work, but the way it came out I'm sure the customer was pleased.

Bill Logan, thanks for sharing the great photos of your fine looking work. I'd love to see a close up of the cylinder pouches. They look great, but they look like they took a lot of work.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Bill, more beautiful work, I like the nice clean lines and your color sets it off just right.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

TwoWalks Baldridge

I agree with Ten Wolves and want to add:   I really want it ... or one like it ... Ordered a new Remington yesterday, so next week I need (look forward) to make one ... Oh heck, it is just plum nice.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Chuck 100 yd

Nice work all! I need to get something done!!  :)

Wolf Tracker

JD  Those holsters turned out nice. I like the style of that buckle too

Marshall that is a nice clean looking rig.

Gun Butcher  very cool. I'm sure your customer liked it.

Bill nice work on the rig.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, pards.

Bill, that's a first rate rig. I like the clean lines. Thanks for the pics.

Quote from: JD Alan on June 18, 2011, 08:44:05 AMMarshall Will, I made a template out of heavy poster board for taper belts, but it's only to mark the line; I still have to cut it free hand Is yours just to mark lines or can you use it as a cutting guide as well?
I still cut it free hand but that little knife, or the one in the middle, will cut beautiful curves. I cut the curve then switch to the knife on the top, which is dynamite on straight lines and outside curves.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

Heres a blade I gave to Dave Cole and he put th sheep horn handle on it. KT

Bill LOGAN

Quote from: JD Alan on June 18, 2011, 08:44:05 AM
Thank you kindly for the positive comments gentlemen, I appreciate it, especially from fellas that do such quality work themselves.

Marshall Will, I made a template out of heavy poster board for taper belts, but it's only to mark the line; I still have to cut it free hand Is yours just to mark lines or can you use it as a cutting guide as well?

GB, that is some primo work there. It looks like it was a lot of work, but the way it came out I'm sure the customer was pleased.

Bill Logan, thanks for sharing the great photos of your fine looking work. I'd love to see a close up of the cylinder pouches. They look great, but they look like they took a lot of work.

Hello
here is however photos asked by JD Alan by hoping it was useful you
If I epu to help, it is with pleasure to share.

Kid Terico
Very beautiful knife,
so long

Wolf Tracker

Bill nice work on the cylinder pouches. I like the design.

cowboywc

Howdy All
Just finished looking at all the work I've missed since I've been gone. WOW.
Beautiful work guys.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Back home for a while I hope! My compliments and thanks to everyone for the great work posted here lately.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dusty (rawhide) Wade

Howdy pards,
Been BUssy, any way thought you would like this eye candy.
saddle up.

KidTerico

Dusty beautiful work. I LIKE. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

All I can say, is PRETTY ::) PRETTY ::) PRETTY ::), on all counts

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

Dusty  those are really nice. Those are pictures I can't show to my wife because she will want a pair. Great work on those.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com