BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoWalks Baldridge

EE Taft, that rig is down right purty.  I hope you will post pictures of the off side and the badge holder as well.  Be proud ... you done good.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

GunClick Rick

Love the buckle! Nice stuff double EE :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

EET, nice work pard, great choice of tooling, and good looking color.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

EE Taft

Thanks y'all!!!

Just got in from work and getting ready to finish it up.

I'll get some pics when I get done.

;D
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Wolf Tracker

BB  those are a nice set of slimjims. Nice carving.

EE Taft  beautiful work on that rig. As stated before that is a nice color.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

WaddWatsonEllis

I think that the previous cartoon deserved a loud BUDDA BOOM!
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Gun Butcher

Pards, I have just spent the best part of a whole day tiptoein (is that a word Gun Click) thru all the beautiful work you all have posted while I have been gone and I am gob smacked.
Lots of new faces with tons of talent and my old friends who have found a whole new level of skills. All I can say is this bench has got more true artists than the Louvre.
Great bunch of work  ;D ;D ;D
Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

KidTerico

GB miss seeing your work. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Gun Butcher

Haven't had a chance to get in the shop until the last few days, but I'm working on a project now. Ought to be up for a few pics in a day or two.
GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

Back when i was a drinkin man it was a word GB... :P As i trip on the floor and i lightly touched down..I woke up one morning with somethin on my cheek~~~It was the floor ::)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Chuck 100 yd

I love the color EE.  What is your secret formula, if you don`t mind tellin.  ;)

KidTerico

My latest Dave Cole knife. Its a real work of art. I,ll let Dave tell you whats all in it. LT

EE Taft

Dave..........WHAT A KNIFE!!!!! :o ;D

Well, y'all, the rig is done. It's getting ready to hit the road to it's new home  first thing in the morning.

Here's the finished product........

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Lucky R. K.

Greene County Regulators       Life NRA             SCORRS
High Country Cowboys            SASS #79366
Gunpowder Creek Regulators   Dirty RATS #568

The Wind is Your Friend

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Lucky R. K. on June 13, 2011, 08:37:17 AM
I finally finished my gunbelt rig.  If this works here are a couple of pictures.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l361/decapper/PICT0223.jpg

Lucky the link works ... and those beautiful holsters and belt work as well.  Nice job.  The tooling really pops out.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Lucky R. K.

Thanks for the comment.  I finally got the second picture inserted.

Lucky  ;D
Greene County Regulators       Life NRA             SCORRS
High Country Cowboys            SASS #79366
Gunpowder Creek Regulators   Dirty RATS #568

The Wind is Your Friend

Dave Cole

Just so you don't think KT only designs fancy leather, this subhilt is all his design.He drew it up and sent it to me to build.The 5" blade is 1095 steel. The handle is made up of 19 seperate pieces of Desert Ironwood,Mammoth Ivory, Copper, and Muskox.Dave

KidTerico

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com