BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Good-looking saddlebags, CK. Nice work. Those are a testament to good workmanship.

Dave, beautiful holster. Looks great. The inlay is a nice touch. Thanks for the pics.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Rossmaker

I decided to try my hand at a few knife sheaths, didn't have all the supplies I wanted at the time and was to impatient to wait so I varied my original design. I have two more started though and just got my supplies from Crazy Crow today so I can't wait to get them finished! Let me know what you pards think or any feedback on this style of sheath.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them." (John Wayne, the Shootist)

TwoWalks Baldridge

Rossmaker ... I can only speak for myself as beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... I think all four sheaths look first rate.  The color on all four is truly great as well.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.   :)
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Looking good Rossmaker, nice work pard ::)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Rossmaker outstanding job. KT :)
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Darn nice,you better send me that fringy one to try out then i can really give a good report ;D I like the style and the stitching... :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Rossmaker,

Very nice work on your Knife Sheath's. They have a real period look to them. Thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Rossmaker

Thanks pards!!  :) Thanks for the feedback and great compliments!!I tried to model them closely after the some of the Plains Indian and Trade sheaths I've seen. Hopefully The next one will be even better.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them." (John Wayne, the Shootist)

Wolf Tracker

Rossmaker  those sheaths turned out real nice. Like Johnny said they have a real period look to them.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

GunClick Rick

:D :D :D :D :D

KT finally got noticed... :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

Howdy pards..
I´ve made a pair of SlimJim holsters to sell.. Really like the nature holster, just used EVOO and sun tan on it, and
Skidmores of course  ;D
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Beautiful work Bob, as always, your caring  is just awesome, and they both finished up looking great.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Rossmaker

Amazing work Bob! They both look great!

KidTerico

Bob darn nice set of holsters your showing. KT

Chuck 100 yd

BB , Those are some kinda nice!! Love them both. 8)

GunClick Rick

Boy what an honor to get to see such nice work here all you guys are exceptonal!!Bob that carving is really uptown!Nice to be able to see your work way over there from here :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

EE Taft

Howdy y'all!!

My latest work......

Now, I'll blow outta here like a fart in the wind! ;D

Always a pleasure to see the fine leather work being shown on here!

Y'all ROCK!!

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

EE Taft

Oops!

Almost forgot, This rig will have a second strongside holster and badge holder added tomorrow night.

;D
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

KidTerico

EE Taft beautiful  looking rig.I like the color. KT

EE Taft

The color was actually easier that I thought it would be to mix up. I hit the nail on the head on the first try!

:o ;D

Now if I can luck out and get the rest to go together smoothly! :)

Thanks for the comment!

~EE Taft~
SASS#87087

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com