Ned Buckshot

OH Sure! Go ahead and rub it in! ;D

There's already a two foot deep drift across my sidewalk! :'(

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Forty Rod

Got down to 43 on my patio last night, 49 now.  There's a reason I left Utah in '65 and never went back.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Marshal Will Wingam

Evenin'. Cold here, now. The rain stopped, at least. Yesterday I had to go to Monterey. On the way, a Semi ahead of me T-boned a school bus. I didn't see it, but drew up behind it as the kids were getting off and walking the short distance to school. Fortunately there were only 3 kids on it and no one was hurt except for the driver who was having neck pains. I don't know who's fault it was, but at least no one was seriously hurt.

I'm off to Tombstone tomorrow to be best man in a friend's wedding. I'll be scarce but TW will be hanging out. 8) I'll try to look in when I can but my hookup may be limited to Starbucks or such. Last time we were in Tombstone there wasn't any Wifi. Something about it not being period correct. ;D I'll see about getting pics of the wedding. :D Y'all behave and I'll check in when I can.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

OH BOY we get to cuss and spit fer awhile :D

Man i do have to say when my wife and i were out by the freeway yesterday them truckers were hualin man..Puttin up spray almost like a fog,passing regular vehicles..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I got ten WOLVES with their EYES  on YOU RICK, so behave yourself pard.

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

FEATHERS

G'Day all,Sorry to hear about the snow  ;D I just got out of the pool,it's Summer down here in OZ,in the high 90's  8) So next time I get a beer from the fridge I'll be thinking of you all  ;D Feathers

Dr. Bob

Feathers,

Ya feel real safe with all that water 'tween us, now don't ya! :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D BET OUR BEER IS COLDER  ::) ;D 8) :D ;D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

FEATHERS

Nuthin like floating round in the pool with a ice cold beer Ten Wolves ;D & the only fire is on the barbque 8)

Johnny McCrae

I'd rather be Skiing. We just had 10" of snow with another 5" on the way so I'm a happy camper.

I just bought a new pair of down hill ski's. My bride of forty five years asked me "What does a sixty nine year old man need new ski's for?". Just for that, I'm going to sneak a new Harley into our garage, may even get a new 1873 Winchester in .44-40.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ace Lungger

howdy Fella's,  :)
Johnny I think it is AWESOME that you can still sking!!!!!
It was so cold (wind blowing 35mph) I saw a squirrel with a Rabbit Fur coat on this morning :o :o :o :o You know the Old Saying (They don't make things the way they used to) yesterday I was doing some stamping and my mallet that I made broke! :o :o The way I made them was I used a 6" long 1/4" lag bolt, I cut the head off and threaded it to 1/4x20, I was tapping a long and the top nut worked loose, so I tighten it and about 10 more taps and iot was loose again but this time when I went to tighen it the nut and the shank turned, so I grabed it and the thing had broke all the way threw!!!! So I looked at the casting and it was BAD!!! If any one that bought one of those mallets and is haveing problems, please pm me and then send it to me and i will fix them and ship them back!
Just sitting by the fire :D
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

GunClick Rick

Me too Ace,lookin at this..Sequoia,Kigs Canyon area.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Dave Cole

wow, Rick what a beautiful view.Certainly nothing like that here.

Well here is the knife part of the second collaboration for Kid Terico.Josh is doing the sheath now.Kid wanted a big damascus Arkansas Toothpick, so this one has a 12" blade.Dave

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Awesome Dave, I love your style, you really  not only produce beautiful work, but quality work also, the Kid will go nuts when he see's this one. I know the sheath that Josh is making will be a hum dinger too, that wall of KT's is really taking shape, with a great collection of fine knife makers. My Hats off to you both. ::) :o 8)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

Forty Rod

Quote from: FEATHERS on December 09, 2009, 12:28:34 AM
G'Day all,Sorry to hear about the snow  ;D I just got out of the pool,it's Summer down here in OZ,in the high 90's  8) So next time I get a beer from the fridge I'll be thinking of you all  ;D Feathers

Man, you got a mean streak.  I like that in a man.  ;)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Gun Butcher

Beautiful knife Dave, that is some right pretty damasques.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dr. Bob

To steal Ace's thunder,  Totally AWSOME!!! ;) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

GunClick Rick

That knife is sick! 8)It's a good thing mama has all my money ??? If she didn't you guys would.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Sent a bunch of claws to John Cohea and in return got me a nice necklace..Thanks JC :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ace Lungger

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howdy Dave, that is one fine looking blade! :o :o :o :o You did a KILLER JOB!! No doubt that KT will love that baby!!!!!!!
Looking good Pard, keep them coming!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com