BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joec

Thanks guys but the accolades go to Cliff, not me other than I'm the proud owner.  ;D I couldn't be happier with it at all. He listened to me for a bit on the phone about what I wanted then made it exactly like I explained it. Keep in mind I know little to nothing about leather work so he was dealing with a complete neophyte who struggle to explain what I was looking for.  ;)
Joe
NCOWS 3384

GunClick Rick

I'm droollin so much lookin at that knife i had to put cotton in my mouth!Crimeny Dave,you and KT are dangerous ;D

I'll call that one Da-Stagmouth :)  Look how the slant on that guard and the sheath match up!That's pretty slick~~ ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolf Tracker

Dave that is a beautiful knife and an equally nice sheath for it.

Cliff nice job on the rig. Joec that is dedfinitely something to be proud of.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Marshal Will Wingam

That's a fine looking Cheyenne holster, LR. Very balanced. Good work.

BB, that flap holster is really good. It looks like an original. Nice job, there.

JW, your sheath and bag look good. Nice work on both. Thanks for the pics.

Dave, that she43ath is a fine one. Very suitable for that knife. I love that Sambar Stag. It looks really good.

Joec, That holster is very authentic. Outstanding, Cliff. You have good reason to be happy with that one.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

COACHE

I just finished my belt & holster. I think they came out to bad for being my first. The belt is coffee & vineagroon combo, 1/4 cup of vineagroon to 4 cups of reduced coffee, sprayed on then wiped off after 5 minutes. Then after drying, two light coats of evoo then Tan Kote for the top coat. The holster is the same as the belt, but one coat of Eco-Flo Antique Dark Brown was added after the coffee & vineagroon, Then wiped the dark brown off with a wet paper towel right after applying the brown. After drying Tan Kote was added to finish.
Thanks for looking
Coache

Cliff Fendley

Nice job COACHE, I just finished one similiar to that holster.

Thanks for the comment fellas. Joec, glad to finally meet today and glad you like your rig.
Here is a little better pic

Also here is a pic of a Slim Jim rig for a Remington New Army
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Dave Cole

Great looking rigs Cliff.Dave :)

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful rigs, Cliff. I'd be hard pressed to decide which I like better. They both are something to be proud of.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

My compliments to everyone for the excellent work posted here lately. It's always a genuine pleasure to view these fine examples of leather crafting.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

KidTerico

Cliff I really like the job you did on the slim jim rig. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Cliff without a doubt, both rigs are first class, great job.  Question: On the slim jim rig belt, what are the 2 sizes of spots?
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Wolf Tracker

Cliff  nice work on the rigs.

joec

Quote from: Cliff Fendley on May 21, 2011, 08:10:01 PM
Nice job COACHE, I just finished one similiar to that holster.

Thanks for the comment fellas. Joec, glad to finally meet today and glad you like your rig.
Here is a little better pic

Also here is a pic of a Slim Jim rig for a Remington New Army

Like is putting it mildly Cliff, ecstatic would cover it better.  ;D

Yes both me and my wife had a ball yesterday and both of us will be back for sure. I almost have her convinced to give it a try also but I know she is not happy with the group she shoots with now, more tactical. She really enjoyed the people she meet there yesterday.

Joe
NCOWS 3384

Chuck 100 yd

Man you guys are cranking out some fime work.
LOVE IT !!

Here are a couple sets I have been working on lately.

Keep it up fellers, You are my inspiration!!!  ;D

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Chuck, nice rigs pard, you did a great job, thanks for sharing with us, I'd say what you've done here is an inspiration too, well done for sure. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

TwoWalks Baldridge

Dang Chuck that is super ... Great job!
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Cliff Fendley

Nice work Chuck 100

Joec, maybe if you guys go to the NCOWS nationals your and my wife will get themselves inspired to start CAS with us.

Two Walks, the small spots are 1/4 and I think the large ones were 3/8.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

joec

Quote from: Cliff Fendley on May 22, 2011, 08:19:27 PM
Nice work Chuck 100

Joec, maybe if you guys go to the NCOWS nationals your and my wife will get themselves inspired to start CAS with us.

Two Walks, the small spots are 1/4 and I think the large ones were 3/8.

I'm working on it Cliff as I would at least like to make 2 days of it. Besides she is now looking at the cloths for the first time. I said if we went we could possibly get the same thing a bit cheaper and no shipping. Her response was that is a good idea.  ;D
Joe
NCOWS 3384

Wolf Tracker

Chuck 100 that is nice looking work.

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com