BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoWalks Baldridge

Boothill, I also have never made one but know the day will come.  I just hope mine turns out that good. 
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

outrider

Very nice work gentlemen

BHB...That half flap is the "Cats Meow" for sure...might have to make one for myself
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Irish Dave

BhB: Looks just dandy. If the customer isn't happy with that, then I'd say he/she just can't be satisfied. First-class job.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Johnny McCrae

Attached is a slide show of Graceland taken during a recent trip to Memphis.

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/jvsaffran/Graceland/?albumview=slideshow

We almost did not go to Memphis due to the News Media reporting that "Beale Street" was under water. The TV News showed a reporter wearing waders standing in waist deep water next to a sign that said "Beale Street". Just a very small part of "Beale Street" was affected by the Mississippi River. This was just another example of how the News Media does not report the news properly.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

KidTerico

Thanks Johnny, nice pictures. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Bill LOGAN

goods job and very original design

Jack Wagon

Here's a knife sheath and a shooting bag for my m/l rifle I just finished. I had to get the bag fairly wet to turn it right side out after sewing. I put a shot bag in it and let it dry so it would sit flat on the shooting bench. Dyed with Fiebings light brown and then a coat of evoo, finished with Pecards.  Thanks for looking  JW
Jack Wagon
Member NRA
Member #358 SSS

Wolf Tracker

JackWagon Those are both very nice. The tooling on the sheath looks great.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Wolf Tracker

Johnny  very cool, thanks for sharing.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Jack Wagon, I kept sitting here staring at that sheath and shooting bag and I could only come up with one thing to say ... them be darned nice.

KidTerico

Jack Wagon nice job of leather work. KT

Dave Cole

I did this one with a little more Western flair to it.I made the 7 1/2" blade out of 1095 tool steel.The guard is damascus and the handle is Sambar stag and Mammoth Ivory.The sheath was influenced by my good buddy KT, and is inlaid in good ol'Florida Cottonmouth.Dave :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Dave, great looking on both the knife and sheath. ::) :o 8)

tEN ;D

Jack Wagon, also very nice work. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Chuck 100 yd

Nice work there fellers! Love both the sheaths and the bag.  ;)

Cliff Fendley

Jack and Dave, really nice work
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

joec

Just got these from Cliff Fendley. As I said his tastes and mine are dead on in holsters. This is exactly what I was looking for. We will see it in person tomorrow at the JCR meet.  ;D
Joe
NCOWS 3384

TwoWalks Baldridge

Dave Cole I am going to go at this sort of in reverse ... That knife sheath is a thing of beauty and the craftsmanship is first class ... Now about that knife ... I love it, that is a style that makes my mouth water.

Joec, you should be extremely pleased, that rig is outstanding.  Cliff does beautiful work and his taste as well as yours seem to parallel mine also.

KidTerico

Dave as usual great job on the knife and sheath. KT

KidTerico

Cliff made you a rig to be proud. Wear it with pride. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

joec, Cliff made you a hum dinger there, you're a lucky pard for sure. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com