BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Dave, totally awesome pard,  great looking sheath, what a cool set up. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Lord oh mighty i love ostirich leg.Almost had a pair of boots made from it until i saw the price  :o

That mammoth goes very well with it,i bow to you your highness,my sword is at your command!

Absolutley bueatiful! :) :) :) What else can ya say :-\ :-* :-* :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick I would offer to give it to you as a gift but I,m afraid you might accept it. KT ;D ;D ;D
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Nah i'd just borrow it fer awhile,you could have it back anytime ;) ;D That grand baby wore me out today.i'm goin nighty night... :P :-X
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Seems like I've been falling farther behind all the time in keeping up with the fine work displayed here lately. I went back about 6 pages this morning for a look see and my oh my, fine lookin leatherwork for sure.

Good work all the way around, but a few things really stood out to me: BhB's Slim Jim carving and Bill Logan's basket stamping really caught my eye. Then there's Kid Terico's latest inspirational creation; they always jump out at me.

Nice work everyone, thanks for taking time to share. JD   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Johnny McCrae

Been out of town for a while on a road trip with some high school buddies.

My compliments to everyone for the excellent work posted here lately on the Leather Shop.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

WaddWatsonEllis

Hi Y'all,

I just got back from a little over a week away ... it is nice to see al th work that hs been completed while I was away .... looks like I have got to kick myself into gear here ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Irish Dave

Pards:

Thanks for the kind words.
I hafta agree, there's lots of outstanding work being posted here recently. Actually faster than I can keep up with. Congrats to all on the works posted since my last visit.

BHB really like the half-flap. Great job. You just gotta love those traditional stylings.

Is it just me, or does the overall quality of the works being shown here seem to be getting better and better all the time?

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Marshal Will Wingam

Dave, that one is really nice. The contrasting colors in the handle work nicely. KT's sheath is another fine addition to the mix. Very cool.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

BB, that half-flap is very good. It looks the part exactly. The belt really goes with it, too. Great job, pard.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

LoneRider

OK, my normal work is 'speed' type competition rigs. Had a customer who wanted something more traditional.
So, here's my first attempt at that.
Happy Trails

TwoWalks Baldridge

Lone Rider, beautiful workmanship and the color is really cool.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

KidTerico

Lonerider nice looking holster. Keep it up. KT

JD Alan

Irish Dave, I would agree with you that the overall quality of the work being displayed has gone up. The great this about this forum is when some guy posts a picture of his first holster and it's pretty rough, he will still get compliments and encouragment to keep going.

What a great group of people!

JD   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Wolf Tracker

Boothill Bob and LoneRider  those are both some very nice holsters
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Boothill Bob

Howdy..
Now I´ve made my first full flap holster for a customer. Havent made any before so I´ll need some tip from U
pards for next time :-X
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

santee

Good lookin' stuff boys.
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Henric, great job on the flap holster, never made one before myself, but yours looks good to me, thanks for sharing pard ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

BB nice looking holster.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com