BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

How many wolves are there ;) :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolf Tracker

Well I finally got it done. This is my first attemp at western holsters and a belt. It is dyed with vinegroon, oiled with neatsfoot, and finished with Skidmores. A big thanks to Johnny McCrae for supplying me with the Skidmores. I see quite a few mistakes I made but I am my worst critic and I did learn a lot from it. A big thanks to all on this forum. I have learned a lot from all the advice and the everything written in here. WT
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Wolf Tracker

A couple more pics.

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks good, WT. Nice use of that meander stamp. Very balanced.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Boothill Bob

Beautifull WT, love the deep color and the model. Keepém coming pard
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

"THERE IS IRON IN YOUR WORKS OF HOLSTER" ;D

Bunch a ole scudders!

TwoWalks Baldridge

Wolf Tracker I like everything about this rig and really admire the use of the meander stamp.  Go job!
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Wolf Tracker, you can be proud of yourself, you did a great job here, and for your first one, it is better than what I made the first time, the meander for your border  looks classy, and those Wolf heads are fantastic, and it looks like my Pal Johnny pointed you in the right direction, thanks for the look see pard, and keep up the great work. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's my pack Rick, nine minus me. ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

Ten Wolves, Two Walks, GunClick Rick, Marshall Will, and BHB -thanks for the kind words. It means a lot hearing it from you guys.

Dalton Masterson

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Rick, I thought I was incognito, looks like Dalton and KT found me anyway, great photo pard, if you can send it to me on my reg. email I would appreciated it, thanks Pal

tEN wOLVES  ;D

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Wolf Tracker,

Beautiful work! Very impressiive especially for your first Rig! This Rig has a Classic look to it. I can't wait to see it in person. We do look forward to seeing your future projects. Many thanks for sharingyour work with us and sharing some of your excellent Vinegarron with me.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Cliff Fendley

Good job Wolf Tracker, if that's your first attempt you nailed it right out of the gate.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

KidTerico

Wolf Tracker darn nice rig for being your first one. I think you did a GREAT job. Now that your hooked. look out. KT :D
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

knucklehead

very nice wolf tracker.

wish my first holster and belt looked that good.

one question where did you get the wolf head concho?
thats a neat concho.

I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Django

It's been a while since i logged on...i've missed some great looking work, well done to all, the quality gets better and better!

Also it's been a while since one of these turned up , i made it last month.
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Django

We wondered where you went off to, beautiful job on this rig, Will  would be proud, thank for sharing with us pard, and don't be a stranger, we'll look forward to seeing your next project.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Boothill Bob

Django, there it is. Beautiful work pard, cant wait to see the spurstraps. Well done.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com