BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Buffalo Chip

Howdy Y'all,
GB ,thank you for posting that desciption of the earth oven, it's
about like what me and my dad usta do on camping trips.
Ace, I dont think I can improve or even come close to the
eloquence of what Johnny said,but he's right. There's a great
group of knowledgeable and caring pards here. Hell, I've learned
alot in this here shop, and I thank you all.

WBC
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

JD Alan

It's 4am West Coast, and I see there are several guys viewing this board. I'm still fighting a cold, and have trouble sleeping. What excuses are the rest of you using? JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ned Buckshot

I just can't sleep! Went to bed about 9:45 and got up at 12:15 AM Somethings definatly wrong here. :(

I'm watching an old A&E Biography compilation that I recordered in the middle 90's. Buffalo Bill is on right now.

Still very interesting after all the times I've seen it. 8)

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

JD Alan

It was 11:30 for me, then up about 3:45 for the same reason. What's wrong with us Ned? WC says he never sleeps more than a few hours, but dude, I need more sleep than that!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

It must be something in the air. I got up at 4:00 after laying there awake for an hour. But I got another design done for a knife and sheath.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I do some of my best thinking when I'm half asleep, a bad nights sleep for me , means problems solved in the morning, at least that's the way it's for me for years now, my average night of sleep is maybe three hours, five hours is good.

tEN  ;) ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Definately somethin in the air,my wife is home with sinuses and my blood pressure has been way up or somethin,been real antsy,been about 4 days now,wake up every night around 3-4 am.I was layin in bed thinkin about my uncle that passed Dec. last year,sounded like someone opened my door and walked through the room tappin on the wall,i thought ok nevermind.Later around 5pm the kids across the street came by and needed to borrow a clove of garlic for thier mom,when i opened the door there was an envelope on the ground,picked it up and it was full of old pictures of me and my uncle,he was a pro fighter for awhile and started a boxing club here,his ex wife is having a memorial on the 12,she had come by the house and dropped off the pics.Him and i used to go to orphanages in mexico when i was about 17 and take blankets and excercise equipment to them.He fought under the name of Sonny Boy Son..I am of firm belief we hang around awhile in the here after ??? :o :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Well its been a pretty good day even if it did start early. Got 4 pool table legs completed and stained and received a package from Cowboy316. We made a trade a couple of weeks ago and then he got very ill with the flu and i didn't hear anything from him until a few days ago when he told me he had finnally been able to get to the post office and mail my stuff. All I can say is WOW. I want you all to know that Cowboy would definitely do to ride the river with. He is a fine man and true to his word and I just wanted to say that publicly.
I'll get down now and go back to drooling over my new knife handle material. ;D ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ned Buckshot

Well been up since 12:30 again!

Sittin' here lookin at the weather radar. We've got severe winter storm warnings out for the next 2 days and a foot or more of snow forcast!!!! :o :o :o :o

Man I hate winter, what the heck am I doing here? :'( :'(

Hope ya'll have a great day, I'm just gonna hunker down and not try and do anything that requires going outside!! ;) ;)

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ace Lungger

howdy Ned,
We are to get frezzing rain today, I am like you I hate winter also!! >:( I went out in the shop yesterday and it was so cold my EVOO had seperated and it was trying to freeze ??? ??? Looks like I will be indoors for several days also.
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Pards :D

We got down to the low 30's  last night, and had frost on everything this morning, not nearly as cold as you pards are getting it, but cold just the same, it tends to make you search out warmth, so try in stay warm pards, I hope your discomfort doesn't last long.Ace this would be a good time to bring some of that carving work inside the house, and do in it where you can stay warm.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Be a good time for pure Blue Agauve Tequila :P

Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboy316

Hell pards you dont know what cold is LOL its 2 below with a 25 below windchill here in good ole wyoming LOL
Cowboy316

Ace Lungger

TW, I thought about doing that, but with this cold front my back has went to killing me!! It feels like someone has me in a big vice anf keeps make it tighter!!! >:( >:( If I get a brake I might slip put and grab some tools and leather and do some practicing, lord knows I need it!!
Everybody stay Warm!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Gun Butcher

Cowboy, I shore don't miss standing out in the cold in Wyoming trying to put 300 gallons of fuel in an ol' truck and it seemed like that happened everytime it got below zero.

KOOTENAY COWBOY

HOWDY
Have any of you/all been hit with that blizzard comin thru.
It's only minus 2f/minus 20c here.
Iam askin cause I don't have tv and snow usually comes from the south around here.
Keep Warm

Ned Buckshot

Ya we're gettin it right now in southern MN. Started early this morning and supposed to keep it up through tommarow afternoon.

A foot or more is forcast. Closin' schools like crazy etc. etc.

Tonights forcast: Low 5 deg. winds gusting up to 50 mph, recommending no travel, visibilitiy to less than 0! :o Never seen that before?

Winter does suck! :'(

Ned
Ned Buckshot

outrider

Ned,

Winter sure does suck....thats why I moved down south 10 years ago...we finally had about an inch of snow on Saturday...was gone by noon.  thats as much as I have seen since I have been down here.  Geez, I am still mowing my yard at the end of Novemeber
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

KOOTENAY COWBOY

HOWDY
Thanks for the forcast. Hopefully the storm will keep to the Eastern Slope and bypass the BC interior.
KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY.

Dave Cole

Feeling sorry for you pards,as we are in the 80's down here.Dave ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com